Chapter 2: Before the Party

Niall's POV:

"Why the hell did you rent this fancy place. Nando's is a good enough place for a birthday party," I ask Liam.

"I wanted it to be special. Maybe you can meet a girl tonight," Liam says smirking.

"I told you that I don't want you setting me up with anyone," I say somewhat annoyed. The boys have been dying for me to find my princess, but I just can't seem to find her.

"Well when you are drunk enough, I will introduce you to someone else who is just as drunk," Liam mumbles.

"I dare you to try," I snap back.

"Get ready anyway. Janitors are cleaning up the downstairs as we speak," Liam orders.

"Bite me," I mumble.

Victoria's POV:

"I can't believe I am cleaning for THE Liam Payne's birthday party. I wonder where the boys are right now," I ask.

Sarah and I are cleaning as fast as we could since we are on a time limit. I am so nervous. I am drenched in sweat and fear and happiness. I am praying that Niall will see me before I leave.

Niall's POV:

"I hate the boys for teasing me so much. I'll show them. I'll find a girl tonight. I'll make her mine. I mean what girl would say no to me. I am Niall Horan from One Direction. I'm unresistable and my accent just is another things girls love. I might as well check out the downstairs while I'm waiting for the party to start," I think to myself. I walk down the spiral staircase. I don't see anyone around. I start to walk around. I see the food being set out for later, the band arriving, the servers getting a speech, but no janitors. Right as I open the door to lead to the ballroom, I whack something or someone.

"Ow! That hurt," the girl shouts.

"I'm... sorry! Um I didn't... um you...  the other side...  uh door," I manage to get out. I stare right into her eyes. They are beautiful. I just want to stare at them all night.

"It's fine. I have to keep cleaing anyway. Nice way to meet Niall Horan by the way," she snaps.

"Ouch, I didn't mean to hit you with the door. I'm guessing you're one of the janitors," I ask her.

"Yeah, why do you even care," she snaps again. Ouch, she didn't seem like she liked me too much.

"What's your name," I ask hoping she doesn't kill me.

"It's Victoria," she says.

"I love that name. Well you know who I am, but I'm guessing you're not a fan..." I say.

"No, I am a fan of One Direction. I really like your music," Victoria says while smiling. I could stare at that smile just as long as I could look at her eyes.

"Would you like to come watch us Friday night," I ask hoping she does.

"I'd love to watch you guys," she says.

"Great. Here," I say while handing her two tickets and backstage passes. "Take a friend as well," I add.

"Thanks," Victoria says.

"I have to go, but I can't wait to see you Friday. I really hope you enjoy the concert and I'll see you backstage," I say while walking away smiling.

Victoria's POV:

"I can't believe I jsut had a conversation with Niall Horan. Am I dreaming? Np, this is real," I think to myself while finishing up cleaning.

Sarah and I finish and leave, but just before we leave I slip a note under Niall's door.

"I can't wait to see him Friday. He is even cuter in person. I hope he thinks the same about me. I know he doesn't though..." I think to myself.