·.·★ "Well, she's not wrong-" ★·.·

Me: *trying so hard to find other fanart about Tabi and AGOTI*. I really need some sleep.

Brick: I'm about to ruin this girl's whole career. *YEET*

Me: *Get hit by a brick with a letter on it*. Oof .*Open it and reads it*. Alrigty then.

The request was from 2neil2cicierega: "can you make one where tabi is all pissed off at gf and y/n comforts him? :)"

Yep, time to get into business. Slight swearing up ahead. Things you need to know:

(Y/N): Your name

(N/O/T/C): Name of the cafe

(F/C): Favorite color

(N/N): Nickname

(C/O/C): Clothes of choice

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eyes color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【Tabi x Comfort! Reader】

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Tabi, Agoti, and I are good friends back then. We love to sing and do many things together. Things changed when we graduated from the university. After we graduated the university, we part our separate way. We still keep in touch, but not anymore when Agoti doesn't pick up his call from us. It was about three years back then. And I did remember that Tabi was hanging out with a girl. Her name was Cherry, I presume.

I was a bit tad jelly back then, ok maybe not a tad bit, but I saw him so happy with her. I can only smile and be happy for him to find his perfect match. It was a grievous smile. I tried to hide it away back then. For the past two years, he's working as a novice music producer and dating Cherry later on once we graduated from the university. Agoti well might as well have a successful career. For me, I'm working in the (N/O/T/C)'s place. Pretty boring job, I know. Not as exciting as those two.

It was pretty funny that Tabi's and Agoti's fans and the simps are chasing for them. The price of being famous. Man, I choose the right job for me even though I like singing and want a be famous like both of them, but seeing those two like that makes me re-think about it. Tabi sometimes visits (N/O/T/C) with Cherry, of course. I swear I always feel something fishy about her and her parents. Anywho, Cherry and her 'boyfriend.' God, I hate saying those words. Visit the (N/O/T/C) to have a date or picking the order and go.

When she's not around, thank God for that, I deliver the coffee to Tabi. I always fluster and all blushing when I'm close to him. He always hangs out with Cherry, which leads him not to talk or hang out with me. Sure, he sometimes chats with me in the cafe, but it's not the same back in the university. Agoti is the only one who picks up my message, but not anymore since it has been two years now. Like I mentioned before.