𓆩Ⱥӻⱦēɍ ⱦħē ēꝟēꞥⱦ 𓆪

Me: Finally!

Brick: Lmao, that's what you thought. *YEET*

Me: *Get smack by brick with a letter on it* Noooooo... *Open it and read*

Time to get this show on the roll.

This request was from Doctor_Skid

They have a pretty interesting idea. But I'm going to change it up a bit.

That video gave me inspiration for this. 😂

Slight swearing up ahead. And things you need to know: 

(F/F): Favorite food

(Y/N): Your name

(E/C): Eyes color

(H/C): Hair color

(N/N): Nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

【Tabi x Reader】

𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

After our rap battles in this burning restaurant, I clench my pure bone hands together in anger. "Mark my words. One day, she'll betray your sorry ass once you have got everything and then give it to her. She doesn't care about you in the beginning." That sucks up bitch shaking in fear, standing behind that blue boy now. He stands in front of her, protects her sorry ass from me.

"Yeah, right. I don't care, dude. I love her as much as she loves me." The burning anger in me rises even more. "She's fucking using you! Think, Boyfriend, think!!!" "Screw you. You rip off Gaster Blaster." He starts hugging her while she whimpers in his embrace.

I can't take this anymore, so I left the restaurant from the back door. That place burns down if I care, along with them inside.

I go to an alleyway, still mad and pissed about that cunt and her shitty ass Dad. That blue boy is extremely foolish to barely recognize her true self, fucking simp. One day, he'll fucking cry once his successful career is over, along with his so-called 'girlfriend' of his because of her selfish self. Heh, so much for convincing him and warn him about that bitch. I try to calm myself down, but it only gets worst just because of them. I'm not distraught at that blue boy. He just too naive, like I mentioned before.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I was walking to my favorite restaurant until I hear a firefighter's truck siren. Blue and red light flash through. At that time, two ambulances come, along with the police cars. 'Eh, what's going?' I question myself but only shrug it off. Anyway, my favorite restaurant is just around this corn- and never mind. I instantly look to see it's burning down. The firefighters are trying to lay down the fire out. The ambulance people are restoring the injured people who were in that restaurant.