Must Read: The College Edition - Uno

CHERRY KNOTS By hepburnettes (Noelle)

RATED PG-13

ABOUT:

Because when the stars just don't seem to align, sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. No big gestures needed, nothing fancy, nothing grand. Start small. Start with a cherry knot.

--Although this book came out in 2013 and the author has other, newer, stories, this story CHERRY KNOTS is a must read. It’s very charming and page turning (maybe just scrolling and clicking). Can’t wait to check out more from Noelle.

VANILLA By leigh_ (Leigh)

RATED PG

ABOUT:

“Not just a flavour, but a way of life.”

            When seventeen-year-old Flo Kennedy is forced to up sticks and trade her life in London for a sleepy seaside town on the south coast, she’s anything but excited. Walden-on-Sea could win awards for being Britain’s dullest town, and with a population consisting almost entirely of over sixties, teenagers are an endangered species.

            Silently struggling with her parents’ death and separation from her sister, Flo’s convinced she’s in for the worst summer of her life.

            But when she meets the guy in the ice cream shop, things start to change. It’s not long before she lands herself a job, a new set of friends and maybe even the beginnings of first romance. For the first time in several years, she’s happy. But Flo knows all too well that things can’t stay perfect forever, and after all, being on top of the world only gives you further to fall.

--- It’s a very satisfying love story that isn’t too dramatic or too soppy. It’s just right for every reader look for a good read for their weekend.

WHOA BABY By RealityCheck101 (Kylie and Kelsey)

RATED PG-13

Paisley Devoncourt is your typical sweetheart of the family that every parent is proud of. Smart, caring, responsible, and reliable. With her life set and planned she doesn't expect that life could change on her at any moment; all because of one, sympathetic and vulnerable night. Of course, the boy that helps her change her life, the proclaimed bad boy of the town; JC Ace.

JC Ace, bad boy with a reputation, a dark childhood, and scars that no one can empathize over. He's the school's delinquent, the town’s gossip, and the result of a sinful teenage mistake. And some how, he's drawn to tell the goody-two-shoes sweetheart all his problems.

Polar opposites who now have the biggest responsibility of their lives. A baby. To keep or not to keep? That is the question. Conflicts will arise. Heart ache. Jealousy. Relationships. Plenty of arguments. Secrets, but most of all, the life lesson that Paisley must learn and the nightmares that JC must now experience.

--- Okay, let’s face it – it’s so hard to find a decent teen pregnancy story on Wattpad, but not worries, we’ve found the perfect one. It’s well written, has the perfect story plot, and surprises you in just the right places, you will wait for the next update and be just as excited as you were for the last one. WHOA BABY.

THE UNLIKELY FIANCE By Faddiemanzi

RATED R

Clarissa Langston loved a man for four years only to be dumped mercilessly. Now, although she still believes in love, she is afraid of getting hurt the second time...until she meets the French man Nicholas Renoir who introduces her to an adventure she never expected...

Nicholas Renoir is known as the shadow by both his family and his employees because even though he is around, he never associates with anyone other than his nephew, Christian. He is used to getting what he wants and when he wants it. People tend to his every whim until the day he is scolded by a beautiful, corky and loose tongued Miss Langston. She was something entirely different from what he was used to and he wants her all too himself...even if it means a forced engagement...

--- Was trying to keep it within the PG but guess it was inevitable. This author writes so perfectly, we’d love to say go check out her work, which you will end up doing, but we want to show to more of her work! She is talented and this story is absolutely wonderful and one of the many good (awesome) reads we’ve had.

STORM AND SILENCE By RobThier (Robert Thier)

RATED PG-13

ABOUT:

“It is your choice,” he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. “Either do what I say – or get another job.”

My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes…

In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There’s only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

--- Do you enjoy the Victorian romance days? Cause we know we do. Robert Thier has done it again. It is well written and pack filled with romantic tension between the mains that we are just ripping our hair out in order to see (read) them together.

Hello Entertainers. Hope you’re checking out or going to check out these authors and their stories listed. We are very much happy to be back and wish to give you better stories for you to enjoy. Good night / Good morning / Good evening!

- MR