Chapter 32 -Don't leave me mommy

I saw my baby, get carried away and people shadows, running around and over me. I felt pain all over me and I was lifted and I heard my name, being called. Then everything went black.

   Evan's P.O.V

   "R they ok?" I asked, standing up as the doctor came toward us.

   "Um well, ur niece Isabella, is breathing well. She opened her eyes, but ur sister Chrissy, she's having problems with her breathing and she's not responding to any of my questions." The doctor said, explaining to me.

  "Can I see Isabella?" I asked, looking up at everybody.

   "Yes." The doctor said.

   "Ok." I said, walking in the room. Looking at her. "Hey Bella."

   "Mommy. I want my mommy." Bella said, looking and reaching for the air.

    "Shh, baby girl I know. She'll be ok." I said, grabbing her hands.

   "Where is she?" Bella asked, looking at her.

   "Bella, ur mom is um not responding well. She ain't answering no questions and she having breathing problems." I explained in the nicest way.

   "No, I want my mom." Bella yelled, taking her wires out. Getting out of bed. Running down the hall. "Mom." She said.

   "Bella, please?" I said, touching her, as she looked at me. Ryder walked up. Bella walked in Chrissy's room and sat down and began to cry more. Watching my niece cry, over my sister that might not make it, hurt so bad.

    "Don't leave me Mommy." Bella said, that was the last thing said, that night.