Chapter 1

WELCOME

Jakes P.O.V

"Hey nick get your ass down here now, we're gonna be late for school you idiot!"  I shouted out for my twin brother.

Am Jake and Nick is my twin we don't look alike but we're twins . We were actually born in Hollywood California but our dad died so we  moved to the Hamptons .

"morning mutts '" our bus driver called out to me and nick when he arrived at our gate  .
"Sup dude" I replied to our driver John, he was actually the first person to welcome my family to Coral Spring Heights , which is one of the many gated communities in Hampton's.

As we entered the bus which seats are those of a Cadillac I  spotted  li and Jordon two not so  american Americans which were our two first friends at the school.

Suddenly we started talking about school and of course sports by some weird coincidence we all are fans of English Football but Jordan and I supports the same team which is the blues and Li  and Nick supports the gunners.

Nick's  P.O.V

Yoo am nick and I am the fun twin. So its been 2 years since we have been at this as somewhat cool but booring school but all of that's about to change.

Its month six of a move to a new state,city and town not to mentioned the school that we didn't planned for you got the pic right ?, anyway we are coping.