You Talk Too Much (pt 1?)- SakuAtsu

Authors Note:

18+ Minors DNI thanks 💅🏻
———

📍 Higashiosaka, Osaka

Atsumu found himself shamelessly staring yet again.

Sakusa Kiyoomi. One hell of a wing spiker standing at 192 cm and 80kg of pure muscle.

He watched the man with the raven curls raise his lengthy arms above his head, bending each elbow behind stretching his shoulders. The hem of his Black Jackals tee raised just enough to expose the pale skin at his hips. His shorts rested low, but they clung tight to his burly thighs as he bent at the knee to stretch his inner thighs, his quads and calf muscles rippling on the way down. The heels of his palms rested on his knees as he twisted his torso to the left, then right and back again; veins in his forearms drawing lines for Atsumu's eyes to follow. He then folded his knees completely into a deep squat, his butt almost grazing the floor. The compression shorts didn't do much compressing in that position, showing a rather clear bulge between his thighs. Atsumu bit down on his lip, feeling his face flush as devilish thoughts began to cloud his level-headed decision to not make a move on him then and there. His saving grace turned out to be their coach. Sakusa's head turned, his sweaty loose curls bouncing ever so slightly, when their coach called out to him. He promptly raised to his full height without pushing off his knees, and sauntered over, gracing the setter with a full view of his backside as he walked away. Sakusa's broad shoulders and upper back tapered in tightly at his waist, giving that nice triangle shape that drove Atsumu up a wall. The no-longer-mustard blonde's eyes traveled to the curve of his ass, admiring the way the gods had molded it perfectly to the thick long legs below it. Sakusa Kiyoomi was a god amongst men.

"Atsumu-San! Are you listening?!" He heard a boisterous voice from beside him that could only belong to a certain ginger-haired spiker, but still his eyes remained glued to his teammate.

Atsumu sat at the other end of the court with Hinata, who was going on about how pumped he was to beat Kageyama and the Alder's for the Olympic gold in a few months. When Atsumu didn't answer, Hinata shifted behind his head, attempting to line his sight up with whatever (or whoever) had Atsumu distracted. When he realized, a large sunny smile formed on his face.

"Hello?!" He snapped in front of Atsumu's eyes, causing him to blink and break his intense line of sight.

The setter turned to Hinata, "huh? Ya say somethin' Sho?"

"Oh he's got it bad..." Inunaki teased as he stepped next to the pair on the floor.

"I dunno what yer talkin' about." Atsumu felt his face heat up as he huffed and laid down on his back. He brought his left knee to his chest, counted to ten then stretched it out to his right.

"Why don't you just say something to him 'Tsumu?" The libero continued, asking a genuine question that he, Hinata and Bokuto wanted to know.

"Do any ofya know if Omi even likes guys?" Atsumu was flat, knowing the question had an obvious answer.

Hinata's face morphed, furrowed brows hooded his concentrated eyes. Inunaki let out a defeated sigh.

The truth was no one knew. Sakusa was so reserved, he didn't bring up anything about his love life. (if he even had one. The others didn't know anyone that would put up with his obsessive habits.) Even at team parties where everyone was paired with someone, Sakusa sat in the corner of the room, avoiding any and everyone like he normally did.

"s'what I thought. I ain't gonna embarrass myself if he's straight." Atsumu finished his final stretches before leaving the pair, grabbing his phone and water from the bench, and heading for the locker room.