Chapter.15

Teri ek jhalak mere liye aisi hai, Jaise maine mere samne Jannat dekh li Ho,

Jaise maine mere samne Jannat dekh li Ho,

Teri ek jhalak mere liye aisi hai, Jaise maine mere samne Jannat dekh li Ho,

This chapter dedicated to my darling buddy Saanj_31 love you dear.

Author's pov

Ruhi is sitting with Aditi and Radhika without saying anything to anyone, she is so tense about this situation, Aditi looks at her and comes close to her and says.

"Do you like anybody....."

"Is this necessary to like anyone? ..... I don't like anybody yaar.... I have already told you that you will marry me to the boy you like for me,..... but the point is this I just want to finish my studies ..... then please think about this marriage or all of the things..... I don't know why you guys are so into this marriage."

Radhika comes close to her and places her head on her lap, caresses her hair with her fingers, and says.

"My daughter is very angry with us."

"I am not angry mom ... just I don't want to marry right now with anyone I don't want to be involved in any relationship......"

"I have already told them that we are not going to marry our younger daughter before completing her studies........ And they agree with this. They want the engagement of their sons together ..... nothing else and more importantly your father chose this boy for you....."

Ruhi looks at her mother, and immediately sits beside her then looks at Aditi without saying anything, her mother continues.

"And you know very well he will never force any decision on you. It's all up to you. He just likes that boy very much... That's why he feels he is the right choice for you."

Ruhi bows down her head and says very softly in a questioning manner.

"What if I don't like that boy..."

"Then it means your father is wrong in judging people ...."

Radhika gets up from there and leaves Ruhi in her dilemma. Aditi doesn't like her mother-in-law's indirect pressure on her. She never does this and it is very unexpected for her also.