Chapter 3-

Authors note; You guys have no idea how much this means can we get this to 1.5k? I decided I would type it on my nook just for you! Short chapter!

Chapter 3-

Stop over thinking this, Beatrice. He does'nt remember what he wanted to do to you, or that you offered to let him stay with you and he declined and then he just left. He left some of his clothes in the car and that's not so great because I'm wearing his signature "Badass Styles" beanie.. I shook it off, he doesn't remember me, so why am I putting myself through this?

"Hazza, you're quiet, you're usually so cheeky and flirty." Louis poked Harry's cheek.

"Well don't encourage him!" Niall pouted. I laughed.

"Maybe just shy, I am a bit weird to be around." I laughed playing along to my little charade of forgetting Harry.

"Well lads, as you know we go back on tour soon, and as we know that B and I are basically only seeing each other for the second time right now and... I think she should accompany us on this upcoming tour." He spat out the last part and blushed.

"I'm fine with that!" Louis smirked. The rest of the boys agreed and everyone's attention turned to Harry. Oh, wow... "What do you think, HazzaBear? Its all up to you." Louis sat on Harry's lap and smiled widely.

"If you want her to come, BooBear, that's perfectly fine." Harry returned the smile.

"Good! Bea, you're coming with us!" Niall smiled. I smiled back, and then went home to pack.

I kept the beanie on, I really didn't want to take it off. This is way too weird, I mean it has been a year but going on tour with them? I want to make up for the year away from Niall, though... Being with him is what I want, what I need. I want to go. I pack a bunch of clothes, basically my whole closet, and other things needed before wheeling my three bags to Niall's hotel; which wasn't far from my home.

"Ready to go, hon?" Niall smiled when he met me in the lobby of the hotel. "We're leaving early tomorrow. It'll probably still be dark. So let's go get sleep." He tugs me into the elevator and up the stairs.

"Are you sure the guys like me? I feel like everyone's keeping something from me. You know, like everyone's so easy to agree to having me on tour with them. And the first time we met-"

"Would you stop thinking about the day we met? I saw you from outside and I came in to talk to you. That's all." He frowned, running his hands over his face. I drop it. The door opens.

He tugs me into his elevator room and jumps onto the bed.

"Just go to bed and we'll talk tomorrow."

"Okay," I sigh. "Night." I turn over away from Niall.

Even though he said he's not keeping anything from me I still feel like he is and it's getting on my nerves...

-

As I woke up, I stretched and the feeling of a belt against my stomach made my eyes fly open. I was on the plane... We were flying. Wow...

The empty seat to my left was probably occupied by Niall. He's probably just in the bathroom, doing whatever he does. I lie back, shutting my eyes again and waiting to go back to sleep. A breeze of air signaled Niall was back from the restroom. Turning to my side, I went to open my eyes but squeeze them shut as soon as I hear his voice...

"You know, you look better in that beanie than I ever did, Beatrice."

Authors Note; Sorry! Short chapter... hard to type on Nooks and it kept force quitting.. VOTE, Comment, Share, Fan?