🤍Epic love.🤍

today was a new day its been about a week and tomorrow I move in with Derek, honestly im very excited to move in with him its gonna be a new step and everything, also thats the day when I get my new phone, from kobe!! I just dont wanna leave them but u know it will be good for me well both of us.                                                                                                                                                         so right now I just wanna spend time with Kobe because this will be the last day I will see him, no I dont like Kobe its just that I love him with all my heart as a brother, I feel like I would fall without him but still this is going to be like a new beginning.

I was in the living room sitting and just thinking about my new phone that the boys are getting me, im very happy and excited, I was just sitting on the couch tho half ways day dreaming about the phone, and then I felt someone jump onto me and tickle me, I looked down while laughing non stop, and noticed it was kobe, I liked this, and yes before u ask Brooklyn does know about how we are. but other than that I kept laughing he then stoped and the laughing of mine stoped he looked at me with his pretty hazel eyes. Kobe: u know im gonna miss u, I really dont want u to leave me, but then I do want u and Derek to have something special and better. Y/N: awww kobeee, im gonna miss u too, but u gotta treat my sister right tho cause shell kick u in the balls with no doubt.                                                                                                                                                                         Kobe: I know she already tried it when we were out getting ice cream and I threw her in the pond. Y/N:oh well im surprised ur not dead yet but okay, well do u think we can do something today pleaseeee. kobe: yeah sure we can go to the pool if u want and then we can have a picnic if u want  it could just be the 2 of us ad ill tell Brooke and Derek that were just gonna spend our last day together. Y/N:okay well I hope they dont mind and it won't hurt or effect them but tell them the truth. Kobe: yeah I will I promise but u should go get ready. u then jumped up and ran to ur room, im so excited.

u went to ur closet and took out ur bathing suit, u ran to the bathroom and got dressed since u took a shower when u woke up, u then were finished with everything this Is why u wore:

after u were done u went downstairs to seeing kobe making picnic sandwiches and snacks to eat. Y/N: kobeeee, just go get dressed I can help. Kobe:mhm fine okay but I just need u to finish cutting the fruit. u then nodded ur head and he then went upstairs. after about 10-15 of u waiting in the living room watching YouTube on the tv he finally came downstairs and told u he was ready to go, nil I was kinda happy cause ive been waiting for this, but when we got into the car it was like a 15min drive to the private pool and relax space, when we got there we got out the car and walked to our area.

Kobe: so lets eat first, u then nodded ur head and sat on the blanket he put down on the grass he then sat across from u with the basket siting on the side of him, while he set up u just stared at him and stated to cry, he then noticed!!

Kobe: hey, hey dont cry, well why are u crying?~he said in a worried voice~                                                          Y/N:is this the end like are we over with, like im gonna miss u alot, and I dont wanna leave u but I want to start something with Derek.
kobe: awww comegive me a hug stink🤧                                                                                                                                    u then got up and hugged kobe he fell back and hugged u very tight, im gonna miss this momment, like this is my safe place he is, I dont wanna leave him but mist likely ill be okay.           Kobe then kissed ur forehead and smiled u smiled back and started to play with his hair.                           after about 30min or eating and talking and sobbing over each other, u then got up to go to the lake but the sun was going down and the water was clear and pretty, u ran in the grass in joying the air u then looked behind u and seen kobe taking a picture, u smiled and then waved ur hand so he can come over to u, he then got up and u then jumped into the water, as I drifted to the bottom of the lake and felt like u were free, u then felt arms wrap around u and hug u, as u both started to float back up, u never let go of him, it was like a never ending dream, after kobe and you made it back to the top the sun was half way down, and u looked at Kobe and smiled he then smiled back and hugged u even more. It felt like forever.
30min after playing and swimming.
After I guys were done u both came to the conclusion that this wasn't gonna last forever and that it was getting really dark so y'all should leave, Kobe packed everything and u helped also u put on a towel and dryer ur self and so did Kobe when y'all made it to car he gave u his sweater and u then plopped yourself in to front seat waiting for Kobe.
After u guys made it home from ur long day, u went to you and Kobe's and started ur shower water, u got into the shower and then heard the bathroom door open, but it was only kobe having to pee😭.
Y/n: so why not knock next time?
Kobe: it's been a year or months look we're we are at I don't think I should anymore besides ur leaving tomorrow.
Y/n: yup to go be with the boy that needs me.
Kobe: ofc.
Y/n: oh shut up, I don't know if I wanna do this.
Kobe: do what?
Y/n: be with Derek I mean yeah he's cute and I like him but it's u that's making it hard for me to leave kobe. I love u.
Kobe looked shocked.
Kobe: aww I love u too and I want u to be happy tell Derek how u feel, it's not to late to tell brooklyn that she would be better with Derek🧍🏼
Y/n: exactly there just like us.
Kobe: right so we should tell them tonight.