Keep it coming⛹🏽‍♀️

It's been 4years believe it or not.I'm a personal singer and model, I play basketball for fun with Kobe because he mad it on the basket ball team he's now 19 turning 20 soon and I'm 18 and I have 1 girl she's a mommy's girl, her name is Kimberly, she's 3, derek, Brooklyn, amari,kiya,mike,vallyk,angel, and the rest are her aunts and uncles and her grandma is Kobe's mom she loves Kimberly like she's her child😭, but anyways we all moved to la like everyone but not in the same houses like derek and Brooklyn live at a town house across from me and kobe and they have a 2 year old boy, I'm and auntie perioddd, but anyways life is good, and finished collage early and high school too🤷🏽‍♀️.

RIGHT NOW🙃
I'm cooking and I'm making some barista tacos for dinner tonight Kobe's favorite😒, Kimberly and Kobe are in the living room watching a movie and I'm listening to my music while cooking cause no ma'am I don't wanna her them watch happy feet for the 30th time😒. But anyways I just finished the food. Y/n: KOBE AND KIMBERLY FOOD IS READY!!
Kobe: OKAY WERE COMING!!
Kimberly: Yeah we're coming mommy.
U then laughed and placed the food on the table in the dining room, u then went to get the drinks from the kitchen and sat down and waited for kobe and Kim,
Y/n: KIMBERLY AND KOBE LETS GO IM TIERD AND I WANNA EAT.
They then came running into the dining room laughing they then sat at the table and that was dinner.
After dinner was done I washed the dishes like always and kobe took Kim to her room so she can go to bed she's so sweet, I love my princess, anyways after I washed the dishes I went to my room and layed on the bed scrolling threw insta,
Kobe: hey babe!
Y/n: hey love wsp?
Kobe: nothing we just haven't spent time together in awhile.
Y/n: aww my baby come here-u said while ur arms out-
He then feel onto u while u played with his hair, miss these days..
Y/n: Kobe there's a new song I'm getting ready to realize!!
Kobe: well what's it about?
Y/n: well suicidal awareness month is next week, I'm dropping a song for girls with low self esteem and it's a relatable song, because remeber what happend well it's just heart breaking and I miss her kobe-u said about to cry-
He then got up and moved his body to were he was cuddling u. He wiped ur face and then hugged u, you hugged back and cried even more, losing her was the worst part.
FLASHBACKKKKKKKKK.
Olivia:it's me I'm the problem not you.
Y/n: one day you'll feel it too one day you'll understand why but changing because u think u are ugly ur because your beautiful.
Olivia: I can't do it I can't please just let me do it please.
Y/n: Olivia no ur beautiful just the way u are Dont u dare do it please don't.

She pulls the trigger.

OLIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day Olivia was gone 5/20th