Marauder Insanity

"WOOOOOOOO," Sirius Black hollered, jumping on to the table at a party Remus Lupin had thrown.

Peter Pettigrew turned towards Sirius. "Get down from there, S! Remus will kill you!"

"Nah, he would never do that! He's my partner in crime!" Sirius replied. 

James Potter clutched his chest as though he were wounded. "I thought I was your partner in crime?" he said questioningly, with a frown. 

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the dramatic one here," Sirius said, doing a weird swooping dance move on the table. He cupped his hands to his mouth and yelled, "PETER PETTIGREW IS A STINKY RAT!!" at the top of his lungs.

"Oh, you done did it now," James replied as Peter pulled up his sleeves and tackled Sirius off the table. "Hey, Evans, I think it's time to go," he said, turning to his girlfriend Lily Evans.

"Never thought I'd say this, but I agree, Potter," Lily replied. She grabbed his hand and they both ran out.

Remus suddenly walked in and saw Peter tackling Sirius. "I leave to get a water, and next thing I know, I come back to this," he mumbled. 

Sirius knocked Peter off of him and hopped on the table, moving his hips in a funny dance.

Remus bit back a smile. "Get out of my house," he said, handing Sirius and Peter floo powder.

"BYE REY!!!" Sirius screamed, jumping into the fireplace and flooing away.

Peter waved, then jumped in as well, doing the same thing.

"Goodbye, my friends," Remus mumbled, then collapsed on the couch and went to sleep.