The real world

Back to real world I come.

"Nimue? Nimue? Nimue!"

And all of a sudden, it's Techno waking me up again... These dreams, they are getting more and more common... what is going on with me?

I groan and roll over away from the sun. I forgot I fell asleep outside. Curse my need to spite everyone and this bed isn't as good as the one in my dream.

"Shut up and give me a few more minutes" I say

Instead of being left alone, I feel someone hugging me. I said a few more minutes, not hug me. I turn around and see it's Techno. Oh yay, now I have to actually reassure people that I was in fact not dead, I think the most painful part was trying to put on that corset and that was more mental pain then anything else.

"Techno, whats wrong?" I ask

"I know it was your dream, but you weren't waking up" He says. And thats when I realize, thats not the voice of the great blade, thats the voice of a panicked brother. I guess nothing ever changes.

"Techno, your so clingy. I'm fine, the most that happened was that I couldn't put on a corset to save my life" I say

Techno doesn't say anything, but just hugs me tighter. I know he doesn't like it when I randomly don't wake up, but I'm alive. I'm still forever alive. I have no idea how, but I'm here.

"Techno, at least say something, please" I say

"Next time you make me worry like that I will leave you for dead" He says

"You say that, yet here you are"

"You- just, just let me hug you"

"Fine"

We just lay there, I don't like the sun, but I'll stare at it. These moments don't happen often, but when they do, it's nice. Tommy will find us at some point and then we will deny any of this happened. I'll just say I slept in or something.

"BLADE! NIMUE!" the child screams

Techno and I immediately stop our moment and get off the roof. I just jump off. Mid way down the fall I question if I have armour on. Maybe not one of my best moments, but hey, fun ride down. I land and realize that I did not have armour. I have a heart left. I'm lucky, death will never come.

"Nimue, that was stupid" Techno says

"Whatever, but hey there Tommy" I say, now that I've seen him when he was little, he looks really tall.

"Hello there Nimue" Tommy says

"So, what was the point of waking me up?" I ask

"Well, the blade wanted to show you something and you weren't waking up"

"I'm a heavy sleeper"

"I yelled in your ear" Tommy says

"Oh, so thats why- okay, cool"

"Why what?"

"I really don't think you want to know" I say, thinking about how to explain the little Tommy running around.

"And why not?" Tommy asks

"Didn't you say Techno wanted to show me something?" I say, avoiding the subject of the tiny child.

"Yes, yes he did and now let's go" Techno says

Thank goodness Techno stepped in because I have no idea how I could have gotten out of that situation. Nobody else knows of the dreams and honestly, I like it that way. It's not like Techno really keeps his voices a secret. I'll just keep my weird dreams of other worlds to myself.

"Nimue, when will you stop spacing out? Get a move on" Techno says

"Coming, coming." I say while keeping pace with the other two.

I can hear Tommy humming, it's a little annoying. Actually, scratch that, it's very annoying. I don't know who will loose it first, me or Techno. But thankfully, he stops as we reach a wall. I know that I shouldn't judge anything by how it looks, but this is just stupid. It's a wall...

"Oh look, Techno wanted to show me a wall. It's such a nice wall. I wonder if it can do a flip" I say

"Hahahaha, very funny. Now can I show you the real thing?" Techno says

I go over to Tommy and whisper in his ear.

<Nimue whispered to TommyInnit> I wonder if it'll be another wall

I can't hear a response from Tommy. Maybe he knows something that I don't.

"Okay, Tommy. Push the button" Techno says

Tommy pushes a button and the wall starts moving up. I take a step back and observe this wall. I take it back, this is one great wall.

"So um, I don't have a cool line figured out for you. So welcome Athena" Techno says, using an old nickname he gave me.

"I'm not sure Athena really suits me anymore blood god, but I must say, this looks epic"

It is indeed not just a wall, it has wither skeleton skulls lined against the wall. Chests on either side of the room and in the middle, a full set of netherite armour and soul sand in the shape of withers. I love this. I really love this. More withers? Yes please. I can feel the excitement rushing through my veins. This will be one hell of a journey and I'm very ready to take it to the next step and maybe blow something up.

"See, not just a wall" Techno says, ignoring my comment about Athena.

"This is much better then a wall. Oh the fun I could have with all of this. More withers? More destruction? Has anything else in the world called my name more then this? Nope. I mean, if we get to blow up a government, I won't refuse that offer" I say 

Tommy stares at me and I can see Techno smile. I think Tommy forgets that we are similar in some ways. I think he also forgot that I did follow Wilbur's plans for the explosions. In fact, I encouraged them. So what if it all goes wrong? I had thought that at least we could have laughed about it. Stop thinking about it Nimue. Look in front of you. New time, new era and time to blow something up, or at least burn something. 

I look around, Tommy bring terrified and Techno smiling. I smile too. This will be fun.