Eleven

I went to Banner's house to pick up all my things.

"Kayla, you don't have to go," He said.

"Yes I do Banner, this isn't safe for either of us and I can't be a part of this," I said walking out. I went home and began reorganizing my apartment. I haven't been taken care of as I could of if I was here often since I've been with Banner. I called Kate and asked her if she wanted to go out.

"Can we go out tonight, please? I want to get drunk and completely forget about Banner" I said.

"Of course Kayla. I'm so sorry it isn't working." She said back to me. "Where are we going?" She said.

"I want to go to that new fancy club that just opened up," I said. "It'll be fun, and it's jammed packed" I added.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 9," She said. I hung up and I got dressed. I decided to wear red. That color fits me.

After I got dressed I headed outside to wait for Kate. She pulled up and we drove to the bar.

"I'm ready to start drinking," I said. We sat at the bar and were talking to a couple of guys there. Ben and his men walked in.

"Do you want to buy me a drink, Benny?" I said flirting with him.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He said. Kate left the bar and went to go dance.

"I'm single Benny, now about that drink?" I said again.

"Your lying to me," He said.

I got up out of my seat and stood on my tippy toes grabbing the back of his head and pushing his lips on mine.

"Am I?" I said sitting back down to order. Ben sat down next to me. "Ben drive me home," I said.

"What?" He said questioning me.

"I want to take you home," I said leaning closer to him. "No one could ever do my body how you did it, baby," I said biting his ear. I knew I was gonna regret this tomorrow but fuck it! Ben told his men he was good and began driving me home. Once we arrived at my house I pushed him inside of my apartment and pushed him down to the couch.

"Woah Kayla hold on," Ben said. I stopped sitting on top of him.

"Is this not what you came in for?" I said. He was silent so I continued. "Bring me to the bedroom" I moaned on top of him. Ben carried me to my room and I lay on top of him.

I began stripping him and kissing all over his body.
"Let me tie you up," I said rubbing his abs and looking at him hungrily.

"You dirty dirty girl, go ahead" I got up and tied his hands to my headboard and his feet to the bottom of the bed. I slipped out of my dress and revealed my silky red lingerie to him.

"You like?" I said giving him a twirl. I climbed on top of him and began kissing his neck.

"Kayla you're so bad and bossy now, I love it," Ben moaned. I pulled a feather from under my pillow.

"Are you ticklish, baby?" I said. I began brushing him with the feather. He began laughing uncontrollably. I stopped after a little while.

"I'll be back Benny, don't move," I said getting off of him. I left my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

I let Banner, Jake, Nate, and Kate into my apartment.
I opened the door and smiled. "That was the best thing ever to watch," Kate said. "Not for Banner though," Nate said shoving him. "That kiss at the bar" Nate started "Looked deep and like you had some unfinished business with him," Nate said smiling.

I hugged Banner. "I don't like fake breaking up with, It felt too real," I said. He kissed my forehead. "I know baby me either," He said hugging me.

"Kayla, where are you?" Ben said coming from the room.