Ep. 1

Ever since attending my first day in high school, things just kept getting harder and harder. Frustration keeps building up inside of me like you have no idea. Just from one person. Just from one guy. And that guy is, Jeon Jungkook.

Voice of an angel, good in athletics, and handsome features. Talk about what any girl dreamed for. Especially if I'm one of those girls who can dream about him. But those dreams turned into nightmares.

Back to the first day in my first year in highschool, it seems that I caught Jungkook's eye as his fun punching bag. Ever since I stepped into the homeroom, I was caught into his trap which was meant for the homeroom teacher. He planted a blackboard eraser which was spreaded with chalk dust on top of the slightly opened classroom door. Heck, I should've checked the door first when I didn't know that there would be troublemakers in the class that I was attending.

Well rumor and humor spread through the whole school that this dumb girl was literally fooled by the most popular guy in school only in the first day. I've heard rumors like, "Really? A dumb girl was fooled by Jungkook? Heh, how stupid can that girl be?" and such comments like, "It happened in the third floor to the first classroom on the right. You should've seen it. It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen!" and, "I guess that girl really has a brain of a very dumb squirrel that couldn't even crack a nut!" Like seriously, just because someone made a fool out of herself in one day dosen't mean that she can be the next stupid idiot in YouTube or whatever entertains people these days.

Well woopity-doo, guess who started all the rumors? Jeon Jungkook. It's pretty hard that I like this jerk but this jerk doesen't like me. It's so frustrating because every time I look at his perfect beautiful face, to be honest, my heart starts to beat whenever I even look at him. But all of this continues in the next day of school.

In school

While walking as casually as possible with my binder in my arms and my other school supplies in my backpack, I had my hair tied back in a casual pony tail as I was going through the hallways. Groups of people about my age were walking in the hallways too watching my every move from behind my back. They're pretty much are like the predators while I'm the prey but the most biggest predator is Jungkook.

Jungkook turned from a corner and was heading straight towards my direction. I made eye contact with him while my speed of walking started slowing down and his was starting to speed up towards me, I quickly ignored his eye contact back and tried to avoid him while I tried to walked past him but the little jerk bumped the side of my shoulder as hard as he purposely can and he let me fall to the ground with my binder. Everyone in the hallway pretty much turned to our direction, watching Jungkook the high and mighty guy standing proudly eyeing a pathetic weak girl like me on the floor like a damsel in distress.

Jungkook smirked down at me and kicked my binder onto my legs. "You really do act like the weak princess you are... Want me to be your strong prince?" He laughed jokingly while I stared at the ground quietly, not knowing what to do but listen to him. "Do you really expect me to help you that easily? Well here, how about I help you..." He grabbed my arm with his strong arm, forcefully lifting me up to my feet then he pushed me away from him harshly while I tried to find my balance. I was going to fall on my face this time until I luckily found my balance by a new strong pair of arms. "Are you okay?" I looked at the person who saved me from my distress and it was Taehyung. The Taehyung. The Taehyung that is nice to others, popular, cute, funny. I heard he's cute and adorable. They definitely didn't lie about his looks though.

Taehyung steadied me back on my feet again while Jungkook watched us in full of shock. Taehyung got my binder for me and handed it out to me. I shyly thanked him after that as he grinned. He then pulled me away from Jungkook then slowly walked towards Jungkook toughly. Jungkook pretty much looked unamused. "Look Jungkook. You better stop bothering her or else you'll get a beating out of me or even worse, you'll be heading to the principal's office."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and looked at me one last time and sneered giving me the 'you're dead' type of glare then left the hallway towards his next class. Everybody stared at us one last time too then went back to minding their own business. Taehyung sighed tiresomely then walked towards me, putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Look everything's going to be fine. From now on, I'm here to help you and protect you because I'm your friend. Kylee. I'm here for you." He gave one quick smile at me then said, "See you at lunch!" then left.

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into? It's good that I finally have a friend at this school but it's bad since Jungkook is out to get me at lunch.