You've Lost Your Wing Privleges

This is a Wings of Fire OC I have. I don't use him much, but I love this flightless guy. :D

~✧{}✧~

Name: Vermeil
Gender: Male 
Species: Skywing 
Age: 70+

Backstory: Vermeil was a veteran soldier in the Skywing army at the time of the war of the Sandwing Sisters. Tragically, during a battle with the Icewings, his right-wing was hit with Icewing death breath and he fell out of the sky. He survived in the harsh cold as he made a long and slow trek back to the base camp in the mountains. Soon, his right wing was cut off as it was no longer usable, and the ice added dead weight. He now works as a castle guard patrolling the dungeon. If Vermeil is guarding your cell, he will not hesitate to burn you to a crisp if you escape. He is that tough scarred-up soldier that you don't wanna mess with.

Personality: Independent, generous, tactical, and very stubborn. Vermeil bottles up his emotions because that's what he believes Skywing society expects of him. He is also very easily hurt emotionally, but of course, he covers it up.

Likes/Dislikes: He has an eye for battle tactics and music. He is very passionately hateful of loud noises, Queen Scarlet, and animuses. He hates animuses because he wants battles to be fair, and also to not have every problem solved with magic.