Luck of the Draw

Welp. I made some playing card characters. They all are gamblers, but Diamonds and Clubs look more medieval. (Haha olddd-)

~✧{}✧~

The Ace slammed their hands on the table, cards flying out. "ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!" Spades shouted furiously. They were practically steaming from the ear. "I CALL BULLSHIT!" The man across the table smiled smugly like he had won the lottery.

Queen of Hearts groaned irritably. "Calm your tits, big boy." She clicked her tongue as she kept staring at her deck.

"Hearts, shut it. He shouldn't have a fucking Queen of Clubs. I have that shit right here." Ace brought up their hand that contained the card and pointed at their empty grip. The card had vanished. "You mother- I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" Spades' eyes flashed a deep black before returning to their usual dull blue. They lunged across the table, grabbing King by the collar of his cape, all while scattering the cards and chips. King looked as if he had been caught redhanded. Only he was struggling and the two fighting cards tumbled to the ground.

Hearts let out an exaggerated sigh of disappointment. "Dumbasses," she muttered, taking out her lighter and a cigarette.

"M-maybe we shouldn't fight?"

"SHUT UP, CLUBS!" The trio shouted together, perfectly in sync.