1

Win is tired. His clothes are packed, he left the things that reminded it of him. He gave up on wanting to make a dead relationship work. He sighed as he slumped down on the sofa, looking at the dullness of what was once a homey apartment. Glancing at the clock, he still have 30 minutes left before Bright comes home from shoot.

Home.

The apartment is nothing like home anymore. The grey wall with their hanged picture frames are now bare, with their constant fighting, he just got tired of hanging them up every single time. He stood up and went to the drawer, pulling out the pictures of them when they were happy. When the pressure wasn't there to crush their bond with each other.

Win once thought that their love is like a boulder, but sadly, it's like a petal, crumbling at the slight pressure. He smiled bitterly before shoving them all back to the drawer. At the same time, their door opened revealing a worn out Bright. Win glanced at him, his heart aching as he saw Bright's eyes, void of the glimmer that once was there.

   "Win. P'Off said that the party will be at 7 P.M. tomorrow. Should we go?" Bright asked with a tired voice as he removed his shoes, putting them neatly in the shoe rack. He raised his head as Win stayed quiet, staring at him.

"Win, hey. Should we?" He asked as he neared Win. Win snapped out of his trance and nodded, moving away from Bright.

Bright smiled a little before walking towards their bedroom, unable to see the luggage waiting at the living room. But as he change his clothes, the room felt empty, the closet looked spacious. His smile dropped, so as his heart.

"Bright." Win said as he entered the room, noticing the glint of pain in Bright's eyes.

"Does it have to be today?" Bright asked. Win felt like a stone blocked his throat as he struggled to say yes. He doesn't want to go, he hated the idea. But what will staying do for them when they're both breaking trying to fix each other?