6

Bright wiped his tears away as he looked at Win, who is still praying. He wondered what Win asked for, if he's still included in his prayers. He looked away as Win opened his eyes, and smiled as he noticed Bright's reddened ears.

"Let's go buy something at the mall. We still don't have presents for P'Off and P'Gun." Win said and pulled Bright towards the car. They entered the car and Bright drove away.

Win smiled as Bright played their song on the radio, remembering what he asked for in the temple.

'In this life, there are too many challenges you've given us, and we managed to get past through enough just make us breathe. But sadly, as we fight towards our own problems, we lost track of each other, we lost what we held on for a long time. Please, as we part ways at the end of the day, give him enough time to have a break, and heal us as we go on our separate ways. Thank you for making us meet, and in the next life, I'll gladly meet him with a smile.'

Inside Siam mall, they went to buy new Hawaiian shirts for Off and a limited edition bag for Gun. They used to do it for themselves too when they still had time, going on shopping sprees after shoot, no matter how tired they were. And Win smiled when he saw another screening of Interstellar.

Bright stopped when he saw Win staring at the poster. He gulped as he realized it has been a while since they watched a movie together. Since they began shooting more movies and series, their time together lessened, and he smiled sadly as he realized what today was.

"Hey, wait for me here okay? I'm just gonna go somewhere. Let's meet in front of that." Bright said pointing towards the bench near them. Win, although confused, nodded and let Bright go. Bright ran towards the ticket booth, ordering two tickets and a large popcorn, looking around once in a while. He smiled as he held the popcorn behind them and walked towards Win.

"Close your eyes." He smiled and asked Win, who just closed his eyes without question. He set the popcorn bucket on Win's hands and tied a handkerchief around Win's eyes. It has been a while since he'd done it, but at last he finally did it once again.