13

3 Years After

"Let's give a round of applause for the Couple of the year, OffGun!" the MC announced as the year's celebrity awards were held. The pair walked and waved to their fans before reaching for their trophy. They both smiled at each other before making a speech.

"Hi, guys! Thank you for this. As you all know, it's our 8th year anniversary since our ship was made, and our 6th year since we've been official. And all of this is thanks to you." Gun said as he wiped his tears.

Win smiled at the scene in front of him. They were goals beyond goals. They've been through everything and that made them strong. That's why Win looked up to them greatly. How they managed to handle some backlash and turn them into positive ones, and how they went past the pain.

He hoped and wished he'd be like that too. He wanted that for him too. But pain varies from who it likes to hurt. And sadly, he's too weak to keep everything in. A tear nearly escaped his eyes as the awardees said their final remarks and went down. He greeted and congratulated them both as they passed by him. Gun gave him a huge smiled and Off gave him a tiny nod before sitting down. He sighed and looked in front.

"And for the award that all of you have been waiting for, The Couple of the Night and The best Actor award goes to..." Win breathed deeply as the MC trails back.

"BrightWin and Bright Vachirawit! Please give them a round of applause as they go on stage and accept their award." Win smiled as Bright walked towards him. He reached for his hand as they both walked on the stage, held in hand.

"Nothing to regret anymore." Bright whispered as they reached for their award.

"None more, Love." He said and smiled at the crowd. Win reached for the mic and cleared his throat.

"Hello! You know, were beyond thankful for everyone here, especially P'Tay, P'New, P'Off and P'Gun. Thank you for being there at our lowest and staying by our sides at our highest. And our fans, we wouldn't be here without you guys. We are strong because of you guys." Win said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"To be honest, we are not that strong as we let you see. We've been through years without each other as the pressure once crushed us but here we are in front of you and in front of each other to once again receive a gift from all of you." He smiled as he gave the mic to Bright.

"And I also want to thank Win. Without him by my side I would not be able to see myself here in front of you, cheering for us, for me. Thank you and we hope we can be in front of you in another award, another year, again. Thank you and we love you!" Bright said as he hugged Win tightly.

They did it, and again, they did it together. Win felt his heart swell as the happiness was too much to bear and he teared up too. They both went off stage and their seniors and the staffs congratulated them. They instantly went home, notifying their managers before taking off.

"We did it, love. After years, we're here again." Bright said as he hugged Win from behind as they entered their apartment again. The frames that were hidden before was plastered on the wall, beside their awards and certificates. The room was livelier, or maybe it was for them, as everything felt home again.

Win smiled and kissed Bright. "Thank you for not letting me go too long." he said as their foreheads touch.

Bright nodded and cupped Win's cheeks. "Thank you for choosing what was best for us." he said as they both entered their room, feeling the love they once and again felt.

--end--