[3]

Off' POV

Off' POV

It's been already long since Workshop started and from tomorrow we are going to start our shoot.

After that day, Gun and Me have become quite close, but not that close you know what I am trying to say.

Gun tries to Hug me most of the time out of nowhere and as I said I don't like skinship, it made me feel uncomfortable but then at the same time my heartbeat starts beating faster.

Few days back he tried to hug me again, but I guess, I messed up.

Flashback-

'P"Offffffffffffffffff What are you thinking, so deep in your thoughts'

Gun said while running towards Off and was just going to hug him before that Off pushed him away

"Cant you see I am busy Gun can we talk later?"

"But P"Off you can tell me-"

"I said na, we can talk later please stop clinging on me I don't really like skinship I told you before right, can't you understand?" Off said while yelling.

Back to Present-

I was really stressed that day, I didn't really mean to be that rude. But I felt really bad after yelling at him.

He just lowered his head and went away. After that now whenever he sees me he just smile and we just say Hi to each other. Honestly I miss talking to him.

Should I say sorry to him. Ahh you are such a jerk Off, you shouldn't have did that. What can I do now.

I was just going to leave from work, when I saw someone approaching towards me

"P'Off, can we talk I have some favour to ask from you?"

It was none other than Gun, he was smiling yet he still looked in distress.
I nodded my head. I had no words since the guilt from before was eating me out.

What if he is going to say something about that day?, What if he is Angry about it?

"Wait Gun, I just want to say sorry about that day I really didn't meant to I was just so stressed and I blown up on you I am really sorry na Non-"

"It's okay P'Off it's not about that day"

"Oh then? Tell"

"I really thought of alternative methods, but I don't really like to stay alone, so I asked my friends too all of them have roomate and"

"And? What you want to say Gun?"

"You don't have a roomate don't you? I know you don't like skinship, I was avoiding this since you want your space but this is the option left for me"

"What are you trying to say Gun, tell me clearly please"

"P'Off can I be your Roomate until the Series Shooting ends?"

"What?"

Daily Insta Updates-

Unedited-

Unedited-