Indomious Rex

Y/n pov

We were walking around the baby dinosaurs. I forget got adorable they all. I was looking in awe. I didn't even pay attention to Zack and Gray until i felt someone grab my and and dragged me. I turn around about to punch then but i notice it was Zack so i didn't do anything.

"Y/n! Y/n! Can you feed the T-Rex now? Please!" Gray asked me

"Ok let's go." We started walking. I remember my hand was still in Zacks I started to let go but he held it tighter. I looked down and smiled.

Zacks pov

I feel y/n slowly start to let go of my hand but i held it tighter. I look and saw her looking down smiling with a blushed face. We walked to the T-Rex feeding

"Ok you guys stay here i'll be right back" y/n said. She was waking away but i pull her back

"Will you be ok?" I asked concerned

"Yea, I will" She then looked at Gray who looked scared for her. She bent down to his level. "Hey it's ok, I've done this so many times. She won't do anything to me. Ok?" Gray looked at her and hugged her.

Y/n's pov

I was taken by surprise when Gray hugged me. He pulled back and I smiled at him.

"I'll be back" He nodded and I left

3rd pov

"Hi you guys Im y/n and thank you for coming to the feeding. Now you guys are lucky, usually they don't have people feed it but you get to see me feed it live." Some people looked scared, some amazed "Now who's ready?" Everyone cheered y/n walked into the cage. Zack was scared and so was Gray but he was still amazed. Y/n took out a red fire stick and the T-Rex ran after her. The parents covered the kids eyes scared she might get eaten. Gray hid behind Zack's arm. Zack didn't pay attention to Gray he was to focus on the girl. Y/n held her hand up and the T-Rex stopped. Everyone started to look at her again. The T-Rex put the tip of his nose to her hand. Y/n started to pet the T-Rex. She gave it meat, everyone looked shocked. The T-Rex grabbed her by the tail and placed her by the door for her to get out. They had been practicing that move so she saw happy they didn't mess up. She went back and started to speak again "And there you guys go. Hoped you enjoyed" Everyone started cheering. They all left and Y/n meet up with Zack and Gray.

"That was amazing. I've never see something like that ever!" Gray said jumping up and down in front of y/n. She giggle at his happiness

"Thank you Gray" She turned to Zack "So? What did you think?"

"No words can describe how badass that was" Y/n smiled and then grabbed Gray and cover his ear

"Hey watch your language around the kids" She joked. Zack laughed as Gray moved her hands smiling. They all continue walking and got seating at the Mosasaurus feeding.

"The mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where if preyed on anything it could sink its teeth into including turtles, Large fish even smaller mosasaurus.

Grays pov

I saw Zack on his phone with his ex-girlfriend she kept texting saying how could he and saying that she misses him.

"Zack look... the mosasaurus" I shook him i saw him block her and look up. The mosasaurus bit the shark and created a big splash.

"Enjoying yourself kid" Y/n asked I nodded my head

"What to see something else cool" Zack asked

"Yea" We kept walking until we got to the train.

"You guys stay here i'll be right back" Y/n said walking to the front. Me and Zack stayed quite until i started talking