Part 4^_^

Important rules
No one can know I shifted.
I will feel a tap on my forehead when I shift.
When I return to my CR I will have no emotional trauma or attachment issues.
I will remember everything that happened in my DR when I get back to my CR.
My safe word to get back to my CR is 'Dora is done exploring'.
My DR will pause once I get back to my CR.
1 hour on my CR = 1 week in my DR.
I know my way around New York (I can't get lost).
I can work really well in the Cafe I work at.
All my clothes fit.
When I fall asleep in my DR I will not wake up in my CR only when I use my safe word.
I can easily work with SHIELD technology.
Dr. Strange can't know I am from a different reality.
Any songs in my CR I can find them in my DR.
ANYONE I LIKE LIKES ME BACK.

Misson
This will be after 5-6 weeks of joining the avengers, the mission will be that the winter soldier will attack nick fury, it will be like that scene in captain America: the winter soldier but after nick fury escapes from the car before the winter soldier catches him he will lay low we (me, nat, Steve & sam) won't know where he is. After a bit of trying to hack into HYDRA trying to find out anything about the winter soldier I found out that he is brainwashed and some information about him, I then show the information to steve and nat and then Steve tells us that his name is bucky and that he was his best friend back in the day that died, after a few days of trying to track him down we found out that he was doing a mission in New York so we went there and we found and fought him. Steve was also trying to get him to remember while me and nat (and Sam) were fighting the agents and sometimes helping Steve a little. After the fight Steve managed to somehow knock bucky out and we took him back to facilty, we put him in a cell incase he woke up as the winter soldier.
After he wakes up he remembers Steve and stays.

Characters
Natasha romanoff:

Characters Natasha romanoff:

Tony stark:

Tony stark: