The salt bot 300 Tracy.

There was being myself, as the usual way the match goes, I activate camera, however this was different. There in the distance was the demonic screech of Tracy.  "Oh shit" here it comes, the salt. Every single time that camera goes off she screams.  I walked around for i bit only to hear her in my realm.  Screaming. 

"HOW DARE YOU DISRUPT MY DECODING! I MUST FINISH THIS CIPHER BUT IT  HAD TO BE YOU." I stood there for a moment  staring at her screaming, this was only going to end badly.  I knew whatever I said would be held against me. So in that way I wouldn't say something that would further anger her. 

"I thought this way it wouldn't bother you-"

" HOW WOULD IT NOT BOTHER ME IF IT DISRUPTS MY DECODING!" 

"i-" 

"YOU DON'T CARE YOU'RE DOING IT ON PURPOSE!" 

"i'm not." 

"YOU ARE. YOU'RE A FUCKING PEACE OF SHIT." Jose comes into the camera realm

"Tracy why are you yelling?"

"THIS FUCKER IS DISRUPTING MY DECODING AGAIN!"

"i'm not drunk enough for this " Jose walks out just as the camera realm stops working.

 Tracy begins dismantling the camera , as I look at her do it. She looks at me and then continues intentionally braking it, that's my whole life's work! I can't why would you do that its the one place i'm safe from Jokers, Tick Tock dancing. I didn't say any of this out loud she would have become increasingly mad at me. Even more than she is now, I watched on as it was destroyed. all of it gone. I failed they where all fails as it where, but they where so close. 

I run off about to cry , about the fact that its gone, my work. "help me Melly." 

"I don't know how." 

"stop her."

"i'm not willing to fight Tracy."

"Fineee!" I sit on the floor crying.   I'd given up there was no point in even trying to do anything they don't appreciate my work she doesn't none of them do, all i was doing was taking a moment.  I stand and walk off from that spot only to be hit by the pallet by Tracy. 

When I got back to the manor I was still upset , and crying the rest of the hunters are either standing there, or are confused about why or how i'm upset. Some just don't care. That is how the hunter manor was in the sense of it.  Michiko asked if i was fine "Joseph what happened , are you alright?"  Michiko began hugging me as the lack of response i gave, she had guessed i wasn't too happy.

"He just had a match against Tracy, i saw the list, earlier. How bad was it?"  I looked at Mary for a second still in a state. 

"Mary by his expression i think you can tell. Joker are you doing a tick tock dance?" Jack is looking at Joker dancing the tick tock dance in the comer. 

"No!" After saying this he is still doing the dance i guess not even Jack can stop him anymore- never mind now Jack is also doing it. They really are like one and other, then again they've known each other from the very start.  Recently they have seemed to get along more than usual, i don't really think that's important. 

Tracy came back in again still in pure demon mode. I felt completely useless. If i try'd anything there would be nothing left there was no point in even trying at all.  Tracy had came back in and had began dismantling the nearest camera, I stood there staring at her. 

"Tracy don't you think he's had enough trauma for this day?"  Antonio made a fine point here , I had enough of it to last me a life time . Metaphorically here of course, but this was not what i wanted and she knew this yet she kept going as it was the only thing that kept her slightly calmer. As if she was doing this it would eventually stop, yet this salt was worse than usual. 

"NO! HE HASN'T LEARNED HIS LESSON!" 

"He has, Tracy just please stop." 

"NO! THIS FUCKER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT EVER AGAIN!"

Antonio sighs before walking off somewhere, I have no idea where he was going but it is probably to find Jose or someone who can at least get her out of here and stop the destruction that is being caused in a massive path like a monster has trampled over it all. I don't know who he was going to get , until he came back with Jose. He dragged Tracy off while she was still screaming and shouting about how annoying the disruption to her decoding is. 

Fiona was talking to Helena while they asked one and other why on earth they was screaming of a great commotion outside as they could most likely hear Tracy yelling her head off about her decoding.

Antonio recalled about the the fact that Aesop was crying and Andrew was stressed. I didn't pay full attention to what he was saying I was more interested in working out how on earth I was going to fix this horrible mess. I must have zoned out a while as by the time I'd payed full attention there was a completely different conversation.

"As I was saying isn't wonderful how she stops when, she realised Aesop got so stressed out. Other than that well it's fine , I really don't understand Joseph how these situations get so out of hand."

"Ah that well I think we all agree on this Tracy , will not have disrupted decoding if she does that's the result."

"Agreed Joseph , you always get it the worse." Mary understood so did Michiko they both did as it was something if any of us took abnormal we'd get this but when it comes to , it my ability just pissed her off.

I took a moment composed myself and walked away just in time too as here came the tic toc dancing.

"Hey Jack look at this one " I look back at the terrible dancing and Jack staring at him confused at what he is looking at dispute that he joined in with the dance and Michiko and Mary looked at one and other before walking away from that situation.

At least the salt is tame for now, but that's not always for ever. It's better but it would not last either.