"I love you."

The Great War came to an end and now that was out of the way, next was the goal of crowning the captain as Pirate King over all the seas.

But we can't have a victory without a celebration so that's what the Straw Hat Pirates and Straw Hat Grand Fleet did. One big flashy party with food and drinks, music and laughter and most of all good company.

The plethora of pirates in one place meant one thing to our former pirate thief and that was treasure. Lots and lots of treasure. And she knew just the thing to win it off their hands fair and square: a drinking contest. Can't have anyone losing the captain's trust by the hands of his money-grabbing navigator so this was the least she could do and boy was she good at it.

Pirate after pirate fell at her feet and Nami won again and again thanks to her innate prow of holding her liquor. This however was the most she had ever drunk but it didn't matter. She was winning big that night.

It was only when she had out-drank 70 men and her coffers maxed a whopping $10,000,000 beli and a big load of treasure that she decided to call it a day. She called Sanji to seal it all away in her secret stash.

Apart from drinking, they were other things to do, more to see and she did not want the night to be wasted.

"Do you have time for one more contest?" Nami stopped in her tracks. That voice was a man's; a man she knew all too well. And like some sort of a sick joke, there was her captain holding up two canisters brimming with sake. One for her and one for him.

The men cheered, especially the ones who were robbed silly. If anyone could have the upper hand, it was none other than Straw Hat Luffy but Nami only smirked. If only they knew how much of a light drinker her captain was, they would lose all faith in him right on the spot. So she did him a huge favour, grabbing both jugs from his hands and chugging them both. The once exuberant men had their mouths mopping the floor and Nami smiled at her captain's dumbfounded expression.

"One of those was mine, Nami. That's not fair."

"Nothing's fair, captain... Crap. I forgot to bet something. You're in luck. With you having not a penny to your name, I would have bet you the One Piece and you'll have no choice but to hand the crown over to me."

"That treasure belongs to the Pirate King."

The pirates looked back and forth between the two.

The captain they swore to follow stood tall and sturdy. His black captain coat fluttered behind him off his shoulder and he was as energetic as ever. The war ended and all he got were a few scratches. Compared to the kid they promised to follow, what stood in his place was now a man worthy of his name.

His navigator on the other hand was beautiful and dressed to kill in her low-cut flowy, short red dress. Her bright orange hair spiralled prettily behind her ears and down her back. They all fancied her but knew better to stay in their lanes lest she got mad and fried them to a crisp. No one on the Straw Hat crew was to be underestimated. Not even the women. Her standing up to her captain and having done what she did only deepened their respect for her. She too was not half bad on the battlefield. She held herself well.

"Yeah, yeah. Once I help you find it, that is."

"Well, it'll only be fair if I share some with you."