Chapter 1:Other trolls reunite

Meanwhile, we are now in a new area called, Trollstopia, led by each leader of the different tribes. Queen Poppy, of the pop trolls. King Trollex, of the techno trolls. Queen Barb, of the hard rock trolls. Delta dawn, of the country trolls. Conductor Trollzart, of the classic trolls. And King Quincy and Queen Essence of the funk trolls.
We started to see Poppy come out of her pod and then started to sing.

🎶Hey, Trolls. Let's turn it up! Yeah check ourselves.
"Cause you know you're never fully dressed without a smile!🎶

The Pop trolls came out of their pods, the classical trolls came down from the trees led by their leader, Trollzart, the Funk trolls come out with the scream of joy by bouncing on mushrooms, the country trolls came galloping to the rhythm, the Techno trolls began to dance in Techno lagoon. King Trollex grabbed his headphones and gone to his dj set with us best friend, Techno beat drop button or TBDB for short. And then, Queen Barb commanded her tribe to have fun with everyone with an illumining smile on her face.

The reggaetón and K-pop gang were now dancing side by side while Chaz was playing his music until Hickory kicked him in the stomach and the Smooth Jazz troll fell into Techno Lagoon. Branch smiled widely and joined his queen.

🎶"Your tribe might be different, your hair be stylin, But trolls you're never fully dressed without a smile"🎶

🎶Soon, all the tribes were singing and dancing together, the kind of music mixed by King Trollex in one song, which made a beautiful result.

🎶"But if you stand for nothing you'll fall for it all, We got all we need, got no more.🎶

🎶Your never fully dressed without a smile, and if you stand for somethin' you can have it all.🎶
🎶 'Cause if is real your love will never die!
🎶"Your never fully dressed without a smile!"
(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) 🎶
🎶Your never fully dressed without a smile
(Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)🎶
🎶Your never fully dressed without a smile!"🎶

While everyone was singing, Barb threw herself on her knees between Branch and Poppy, started an electric guitar solo," Rock and Roll!" She shouted. Everyone made a scream of joy and began to applaud. After everyone was done with the song they went back to what there going to do. Poppy walked over to Branch to ask if she had anything to do soon,

"You'll have a meeting with the leader and after that you'll have a dance with the K-pop gang." Branch told Poppy.

Poppy then said to Branch "And when I'm done I hope your ready for tonight because soon we're going to have a date."

Branch was smiling and blushing a bit because he was happy that he was going on a date with his Queen. But little did they know that danger will be lurking them SOON.