Part 1

<OllyPOV>

I stand in the xtra factor set and look around at all of the cameras and lights. It looks so much bigger in real life! 'Oh my, this is really happening I'm meeting Caroline Flack and I'm going to be co-hosting Xtra Factor with her' I think to myself. 'She's really pretty. What if I fuck up?!'

*1 year later*

<OllyPOV>

"Hey Cazza, ready to do another year of xtra?" I say with a cheesy smile as we sit backstage before the first live Xtra of 2012! Last year was a blast and I couldn't wait to do another series! Of course I fancy her but I can never tell her that.

"Yeah Ols, I'm really happy that I'm doing it with you this year! Once again," she says with a massive smile on her face.

"I couldn't think who else to do it with! It's so much fun seeing the fans go crazy once we're on their screens," I say, blushing - why the hell am I blushing? That's it my covers blown she knows I fancy her now, what the hell do I do?!

'Awww Olly I'm happy too and it is really funny!" she nervously says, looking down at the floor. I catch her smile but I quickly look away. Why is Cazza acting shy saying that? Maybe it's because I blushed? Or does she feel the same as I do? There are too many thoughts in my mind right now for me to be able to concentrate properly. I jump up and hug her.

<CarolinePOV>

Olly is blushing. He is only talking to me, I can't see what there is to blush about. We're bestfriends, we know everything about each other. I take a quick look at Olly, his cheeks were still a rosy pink and he had a nervous smile on his face. I can see he's starting to lose focus, staring at one little spot on the floor as he forgets the world around him. I cough a little, just to regain his focus. Then he just hugs me out of no-where! I wonder what he's thinking? He's being so weird at the moment.

"Hey Ols what's wrong" I ask pulling out of his hug, stepping back a little. 

"Nothing I just needed a hug" he says, looking down towards his feet. Something was definitely wrong, he's never like this around me!

"I know there's something up! Please Olly, spill!" I say sternly but it needed to be done he has been so down lately! Seeing him upset makes me upset.

"Fine Cazza! But..."

<OllyPOV>

She cuts me off quickly. I have to explain now, she won't give up until she knows. "But nothing! Just tell me..." she says, frustrated. Her smile quickly vanishes and turns into a frown. It frustrates me not being able to tell her, but I can't just blurt out that I fancy her! That will totally ruin our friendship!

"Okay! Let me finish then!" I start to get angry. Not to be mean but no part of me thinks I should tell her. But here it goes...

"Look I like you, maybe more than friends, but I know nothing can happen because we work together and..."

She cuts me off again! Oh God, what am I doing? How's she going to take this? Why didn't I just lie...?

<CarolinePOV>

He tells me what I want to hear. Something I've been waiting months for him to say. Oh my, he feels the same, I can't let him see how happy I am, can I?! He's just talking about the negatives of how he feels. I need to cut him off...

"Olly its fine! I like you too..." I say, looking into his eyes. I feel my cheeks burn slightly as they turn red.

"Really? So I'm not just being stupid?!" He says. I can tell how relieved he is, but I know he's embarrased too. I was embarrased, but I did like him. I mean really like him. 

He is acting really cute, with his blushing cheeks. He keeps moving, fiddling with his shirt. I am happy too, and without really thinking I pull him close to me and whisper, "No, you're not being stupid." He half smiles, and reaches to hold my hands. I ignore him and wrap my arms tightly around his neck. He opens his mouth to speak, but before he can reply I find myself kissing him. He smiles half way through and I smile back. Slowly, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer than I was before. His hugs were amazing, I always feel so warm and safe with him. I think I love him.