Part 4

<OllyPOV>

I stare at her. I didn't mean to upset her but she wanted to talk, that's why I am here. "So, what was up then?" I ask, hoping there was a valid reason. Caroline looks at me, I can see the pain in her eyes. "Well," she starts. "We need to talk." 

"I know that Caroline, but about what?" I admit I am getting slightly angry but I need to know, like right now. 

"Forget it, go home." She turns to walk into her lounge. I reach out and grab her arm to pull her back towards me. She struggles away. "Olly, stop." I shake my head, I'm not letting go. I laugh slightly, "Caz, just explain...please!" She looks at my hand wrapped around her arm and I let go. 

She stands there. "Well, I don't really know how to say it..." I walk into the lounge, and sit on her sofa. 'Might as well make myself comfortable,' I thought. Caroline follows me, and sits next to me. I wrap my arm around her and she puts her head into my neck. "So then," I say. Caroline looks at me, "I wanna talk about us. Everything that happened yesterday, today. I love you Olly, I really do. I never even thought you'd feel the same. I'm happy you do, but where do we go now?" 

I smile. It made me so happy to hear that. I love her too, but she's right. What do we do now?

<CarolinePOV> 

So, now I've just confessed my love. I feel so embarrased, it was kind of cringy. Olly's smiling, so it can't have been that bad. "I don't know, Caz. We'll see how it goes. What happens." he yawns as I look down at the watch on my wrist. "1am, god." 

"Go get some sleep, Caz. We'll talk in the morning." Olly nods and I turn my head so it's facing his. We both lean in and he kisses me gently on the lips. "Night Ols, love you," I say as I stand up and walk out of the room. "Night," Olly whispers.

<OllyPOV>

I watch Caroline walk away, and I yawn. 'I might as well sleep in my clothes now,' I think. I lie on the sofa, and put my feet up. I cross my arms around myself, and think about everything. Slowly, my thoughts turn into dreams as my eyes slowly shut.

I wake up with a jolt, as I hear someone knocking on the door. I don't want to answer it. I sneak upstairs to go and tell Caroline. I push open her bedroom door and find her still fast asleep in bed. She looks to cute, like a little child. I rush into the bathroom and look out the front window. A group of photographers stood there, looking up at the house. "Shit!" I whisper as I quickly duck down. They must of found out about us and me staying here over night. If I stay hidden they'll go away, won't they? I hear three knocks on the door again, this time louder and the knocks are closer together. "Go away!" I whisper, pretending they'll hear it. Millions of thoughts were running through my mind.

<CarolinePOV>

I roll over, yawning, and look at the time. "Go away!" I hear someone say quietly. I sit up, but there is no other sounds. I get out of bed and look in the mirror. I look awful but it's only Olly. I slip on my dressing gown and walk out of my room. I go into the bathroom to see Olly sitting on the floor, his knees up and head in his hands. "Olly?" I ask. He jumps slightly, and looks up at me. "Bloody hell, scared me." I laugh, he looks so cute in the morning with his hair fluffy and everywhere. I know I look a state but Olly smiles at me, and that makes me feel better. A camera flashes and people were shouting, screaming our names. "Olly! Caroline!"