Chapter 6 + info/update thing

OKAY! Update thing first. You guys are insane. 10k views 200 upvotes or whatever they are- I only started writing this story for fun and never thought it would actually turn out like this ngl. I started this story with no intentions to finish it.. sorry for not really writing chapters and stuff lately- I got a job and I've been really busy but since it's summer I'm going to try to keep writing more :)) anyways, here's chapter 6!! <3

You walk into Olive Garden and get a table. A few minutes after waiting, Sapnap arrives and see's you. He smiles and walks over.

Y/N: Hey Snapmap! Haha took you long enough to get here.
Sapnap: Don't call me that Y/Nickname. Traffic was horrible but I made it didn't I?
Y/N: yeah true. Well wanna get some food while we're here?
Sapnap: Yeah sure, I'll pay though.
Y/N: No I got it.
Sapnap: okay let's pretend this is a date, like, the boyfriend or whatever insists on paying and  the girlfriend lets him.
You stare at him blushing when he says this.
Y/N: I- um.. okay.
Sapnap laughs and you guys order your food.

You and Sapnap sit there for a few hours but it feels like only minutes go by. You guys are laughing and talking. You start thinking.
What if this is a date..? What if he likes me? Should I ask him or would that scare him away..? Sapnap looks at you and can tell that you're worried about something.

Sapnap: you okay Y/N?
Y/N: Oh, yeah.. sorry, what were you saying.
Sapnap: well I was talking about how we should stream together later.. if you want to?
Y/N: Yes! Of course! We can go back to my apartment and streaM if you want.
Sapnap: Sure!
Y/N: okay well I'm full and ready to go.
Sapnap: Me too.

You both get up and he pays. You head to your car and start it up.

TBC