Chapter Four

(oml I'm so sorry- I forgot all about this story. Chapters are gonna be so hard to do now that schools starting and I have after school meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I'm gonna try my best to make them as much as I possibly can tho- anyways, here's chapter four and I'm too lazy to continue the rest of the week where they left off so time jump to next Monday!😭😭)

You wake up from dead sleep to your alarm going off. "Morning already..? Ugh.." you get out of bed and throw on a robe and walk downstairs to the kitchen. You open the fridge door and grab something to eat (idk-). You sit down at the kitchen table and stuff your face with food. "OH MY GOD! IM MEETING SAPNAP TOMORROW!!" you say and nearly choke on your food. You finish eating quickly and run upstairs to pick out an outfit. You decide to pick out a cute sweater, sneakers, and jeans. You also pulled out a small little backpack that went well with the outfit.
For the rest of the day you just played video games and dreamed about tomorrow..  then you got a text from Sapnap:

Sap: hey y/n! Ready for tomorrow?

Y/n: I'm so ready!! I can't wait. Where are we meeting?

Sapnap: well, we can meet up at Olive Garden or something?

Y/n: Say less! Okay, so can we meet at like 12pm?

Sapnap: Yess! That's a perfect time.

Y/n: Great! See ya tomorrow :D

Sapnap: cya!

You held your phone close to your chest and smiled. Wow.. I can't wait. You go into your room and lay down, instantly passing out.

(AHHH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :D SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE CHAPTER ;-;)