Prolouge

In a world where everyone wants to be perfect, nation leaders decided on a new test. Once someone turns 10 years old, they have access to their settings menu. The settings menu can appear on your left forearm or right forearm depending on your dominant hand. This settings list has almost every physical trait about yourself. Each trait has three levels, level one being the worst of that trait, level two being a manageable trait and level three being the best. Most younger people use their points to obtain level 3 to get perfect skin, good hair days, being taller, and more. Where do the points play in? To change the settings levels you have to earn points, it's not THAT simple. From level one to two its 50 points and to level three its 100 points. To gain points one must do good things and to lose points its bad things obviously. Different "deeds' ' are worth more and less points. Random acts of kindness is 10 points, cheating on tests is -5 points and the list goes on. Go to jail and all your points get taken and your levels go back to one. Become a celebrity and you have almost all three's and various points. Now that you get an idea, it's time to see how some people work with the system.

    During the year 2073, there's was no surprise that there was still unrealistic standards for people to be seen as "perfect". Beauty brands just couldn't keep up with social media changes anymore. People had to find a new way to change themselves. Plastic surgery and botox were not cutting it for everyone. No one was happy with themselves anymore. Naturally UN leaders held a test. They implanted a small tablet into the non-dominant forearm of the user and gave them different numbers of points to change themselves. Many of the younger adults changed their skin and body shape and typically beauty marks. The older people removed wrinkles and arches in their backs and other issues. These testers were beyond thrilled with their new looks and shapes that they immediately approved. Orders were coming in like hot and soon enough almost everyone had a tablet. It was the UN's fault for making them free after the test.

Generally speaking this became too easy for everyone to change and crimes started going up as you could easily change your "identity". Leaders decided on two things, you could purchase levels or you earned levels. As it would cause chaos to purchase as not everyone has money, earning levels seemed like a brighter idea. The leaders came together to decide a point system in which points could be taken or given. People found the ways to earn and lose points and eventually Earth started changing along with all of its inhabitants.

People started changing their traits at earlier ages too, eventually the younger popular owned a sort of dominance over these tablets and their daily usage. Everyone was seemingly beautiful and flawless as long as they took their part in their tasks. Getting points is not easy, remember? Doing a good task will earn you points. Every task ranges in points having the lowest value of ten to the highest of 50 points per task. Typically easier tasks can get you ten or so points, like volunteering at a school or helping someone less fortunate or donating to a thrift store, simple tasks. The higher tasks can be a bit more difficult, donating a mass amount to a charity, traveling and helping others in poverty. The big picture things.

Although its not "official" there is actually other ways to get a high amount of points.  Rumor has it that stealing someones points is possible. Just like in older times, people always find a way to cheat the systems.