Chapter twelve - Aftermath

None's pov

After Midoriya and Overhaul's long fight with the little help of Aizawa and Rin they were able to stop Eri's powerfull quirk.

Rin was in hospital because of her high fever, Meanwhile with her father has a few stiches. Aizawa watches over his daughter till she wakes up and fed her. Rin's eyes started to open, She glance to her father and felt like her head was about to crack cause when she bang her head during the last fight.

Rin's pov

I glance to papa and saw him bring a bowl of apple. '' Hi baby, Here eat as much as you can, You earn it,'' He said and kisses my head. '' Papa, What happened to the man?,'' I asked.

'' What man?,'' Shota asked. '' The man with a face mask,'' I said. Shota gave me a concerned face.

'' Baby, The man was sent to jail because of what he did, But don't you worry they'll not harm him, alright,'' He said. I nodded and said. '' I just want everyone to stop fighting already, I want everyone to be happy,'' I said and burried my face into my palms. Papa embrace me and patted my head.

'' what happened to Sir nighteye?,'' I asked. Shota gaved me a sad look, '' He passed away an hour again,'' He said. I sobbed more and hugged papa tightly.

'' He...protected me,'' I managed to speak through the sobs, Shota felt so bad for his daughter worrying something like this in this age. 

Timeskip( The next day)

Aizawa's pov

After Rin was released from the hospital and was able to meet Eri, at first their relationship was a bit confusing especially for Eri because she wasn't use to kindness, But when Rin's gentleness warmed her heart. Eri was starting to get along with even when she was not able to smile yet.

I saw Rin coming to the door with some of her clothes for Eri wear. '' I found this and thought that eri could wear it,'' She said with a gentle smile. That's when I knew she has her mother's smile and spirit.

'' Alright, I'll iron this while you to sleep,'' I said and kisses her head and close the door.

Rin's pov

I walked going to my room when I saw Eri shivering, I walked to my room and gabbed my pillow and blanket, I knocked on her door and opened it, Seeing her under the covers.

'' Hey Eri, It's alright, It's just me,'' I coe and kisses her head and patted her side to help fall asleep, Once I knew she was asleep, I pulled my blanket and slowly fall asleep.

Shota watched from the unclose door, He smiled at his daughter helping taking care of Eri and being a model on the poor girl's life.