Chapter nineteen - The war begins

Rin's dream pov

I was on a grass plain then I saw a women with Long hair wearing a white dress, I ran to her and thug on her dress, When she turned her head, Then I was familiar with her focial apperance, She was my mom.

'' Hello Dearling, Now what are you doing here?,'' She asked, ' But what does she means?, Am I dead?,' I thought.

'' Dearling, You have to go back, Break through, You still have room to grow up.'' She said, '' But, You'll get lonely again,'' I said. '' Don't you worry, I have live a long life allready,'' She said and soon she disappear, ' I guess, I soon waking up,' I thought and felt my eyes open.

Shota's pov

I soon got to Ujiko's lab I saw Mirko attempting to break Shigaraki's glass, '' OI, Eraserhead, This your daughter?,'' She asked and hand Rin to me, I nodded and took hold of her, I checked for her plause and soon found she was still alive.

'' Eraserhead, You're daughter, Shigaraki now has hold of it,'' Ujiko said, My whole crashed down. ' What?, She dosen't have her quirk now?, She wanted to become a hero so badly,' I thought and glance to my daughter who was still asleep.

'' Eraser, Let's get out before Shigaraki wakes up,'' Mic said, I nodded and found Ryuku grabbing Mirko flying outside. '' EVERYONE GET OUT, SHIGARAKI IS COMING!,'' She said, We nodded and ran out of the hospital.

'' IT IS OUR VICTORY!!!,'' Ujiko rejoice and was knocked out after it, ' This is bad,' I thought and felt my shirt being thug. Rin was awake.

'' Papa, You came,'' She mubbled, '' Of course, I would never leave you,'' I said and place a hair behind her ears. '' What did Shigaraki do to you, Sweetheart,'' I asked.

'' I thought I could change his mind, But I guess I can't,'' She sobbed and snuggled into my chest, '' Don't worry, He won't get away this time,'' I said and rubbed her back gently.

Midoriya's pov

I was helping todoroki-kun and Kacchan evacuating the citizen away from the battle field. Till I felt a strong presence coming a quirk, I tried using full cowl, I couldn't.

' Don't tell me,' I thought and glance back to the other citizen's quirks weren't working, ' He's coming,' I thought and continue helping the other citizens.