Chapter 1 - Growing Up

"Hisashi please" Inko begged. Pushing the little baby greenette into his hands. Hizashi didn't know what to say, what to think. He had been worried about Inko ever since she told him to go a year ago, so that the little greenette in his hands could have a life away from his.

----------------------------------------

After hearing from Inko, Hisashi raced to her address. She sounded panicked and worried.

He came to fight villains or nomus perhaps but he was not ready to see a little greenette in her arms and have her ask him to take the little greenette away so that the greenette wouldn't be hurt.

She wouldn't give him any details. She was all panicked. Almost all the stuff was packed and put into boxes.

Hizashi was trying to comprehend what was happening but Inko kept telling him to go with his little greenette daughter.

----------------------------------------

Inko was almost yelling at this point. But  was still quiet enough so as that she doesn't wake her daughter.

Finally somehow Inko had managed to convince Hisashi to take his daughter and leave.

When he got to the base. He was almost crying and the litte greenette had awoken.

"Father?" Said a little voice from below. "Are you ok?"

Hisashi was shakily holding it together. He was happy that he got to see his little daughter but he had to leave his wife behind again.

He held his daughter out to the boy who had spoken and said "This is your little sister Izumi."

The boys eyes widened. "Make sure to take care of her ok Tomura? You're a big brother now" Hisashi continued.

The little boy was hesitant but still said "I'll make sure that she'll be strong and kind."

Hisashi smiled, glad that his son was going to make sure that she was safe.

A black void came up and asked "May I?" Reaching a black misty hand out toward Izumi.

Hisashi gave her over and was soon told by the black void to go to bed. Hizashi did as asked glad that he could go rest. Even if he wasn't really going to rest.

The little boy was still staring at his new sister after his father had left, wondering what to do with her. His old sister was so close to his age that he didn't really know what to do.

"Mamaguri?" The little boy started. The black void looked at him with his yellow eyes. "Yes?"

"What do I do with her?" The little boy asked.

Mamaguri thought for a bit then said "She's your sister, you treat her as an equal. But first you can come help feed her"

----------------------------------------

It had been 6 years since Izumi had come to the base. She had no memory of her mother but her father had given her pictures of her do that she would know what she looked like.

Izumi was rather intelligent for her age. Knowing things that a first grader would know.

Her quirk had developed and she seemed to have a strength and speed quirk. When it first developed she accidentally broke her door and then ran herself right into the island in the kitchen. (An island is a big counter that's in the middle of kitchens. You would either eat there or serve food there. It's like a table but tends to be made of rock, porcelain, or glass.)

And although it wasn't a quirk both Tomura and father had joked that she had a quirk where she could read people like a book.

"Har har. Nii-san" She said after her brother teased her.