First Meeting Chapter One

I woke up extra early for my first day of filming season 4, I'm so nervous because everyone is already close and I'm intruding. I got dressed and I decided to go for a walk to calm down.

Your outfit

So I walked around the block and it was time to leave

So I walked around the block and it was time to leave. I got in my 2010 red hellcat and drove to work. I was still early but I decided to go in and talk with directors and producers. 

 The inside of the studio was amazing, so many machines and different sets. I went to talk to the producers and when I finished talking with them my idols, Xolo and Jacob walked in. 

"Who got a new car?!" Jacob yelled questioningly. I knew damn well it was not new four years put into keeping it looking perfect. 

"That would be Rachel's car." Josh healed replied.

"who's car, I never met her" 

"your right" I walked out from behind Josh and turned bright red when my eyes fell on Jacob. "she will be Hawk's love interest this season and ongoing seasons" ongoing? I asked myself I just assumed it was a few episodes but I was happier to know I was at least going to last a bit longer. 

"Hawk definitely won't mind," Xolo said winking at Jacob.

"I- uh XOLO!" Jacob said and I giggled while slowly getting more comfortable. "I like your fit."

"T-thanks, I hoped you w-w.." I started blushing again and Jacob just smiled.

"Jacob use your manners and show her around," Xolo said while stuffing his face with donuts.

"I was just about to, shall we?" I look up at Jacob who is about 10 inches taller than me and nod. "you don't talk much cutie" I giggle and follow him.

"I was raised to only speak when necessary." 

"well it's necessary to talk to co-workers"

"I know"

"Is this your first job, acting I mean" 

"Yeah, well professionally, I did theater in high school. I wrote and acted" 

"triple threat"

"what's the third?"

"adorability" I couldn't help but laugh at that. Jacob was so cute. I could not help but smile at every word he said.