Cont. Chapter Two Smut

Jacob grabs my hips and starts kissing my neck then pushes me to the wall. I feel him growing against my abdomen then he picks me up and rests me on his hardened length whilst taking my shirt off. A moan slips from my lips and he smirks.

"My room is upstairs" He carries me up to my room and throws me on the bed.

"You are so sexy baby girl," he says in my ear while taking off my pants. I blush and he slowly puts his face between my legs and licks my clit I let out a whine never wanting him to stop so far my first time is magical.

"d-do you have a c-con" I tried to say it but he cut me off.

"yes baby girl I wasn't planning anything but I did grab one in case," he said his voice was raspy and it was making me so wet. "you're so wet for me baby."

"i-its my first.." 

"I assumed so If you don't like something or you need a break say so I will stop" he kissed me one last time before he took his pants off and aligned himself. I took a deep breath and he put it in and went slow. I started letting him go faster then I felt chills and started moaning loudly and felt overwhelmed and I tightened on him and felt liquids run out and he grabbed my hips and came into the condom and then laid beside me and we fell asleep cuddling.