Stolen

It started off as a fun game. Kakyoin stealing Jotaro's clothes and wearing them. But after a while, it turned into a war. Jotaro started to steal Kakyoin's clothes and wear them. Kakyoin would sleep in Jotaro's coat sometimes and Jotaro would sleep in Kakyoin's pants because it was the only thing that would fit.

          The two would soon start to steal accessories like earrings, watches, belts, etc. The "game" started to get to the other crusaders. Avdol, Joseph, and Polnereff started helping Jotaro and Kakyoin steal each other's stuff. Joseph was on Jotaro's side and Avdol and Polnereff were on Kakyoin's side.

          After Jotaro and Kakyoin stole everything from each other, they stole their stuff back. Sometimes one of the two stealing the other's stuff again. The fun little game turned into a game of romance after Kakyoin stole Jotaro's heart.

          The way that Kakyoin stole Jotaro's heart was by stealing one of his white button-up shirts. Kakyoin wore the shirt with nothing else but his earrings. He made the mistake of not locking his hotel door and Jotaro came in. Jotaro just stared at the beautiful sight that has blessed his eyes. Jotaro and Kakyoin were both silent.

          After a minute of silent staring, Jotaro stuttered and then left in a hurry, while Kakyoin was frozen.

          After that incident, Jotaro knew he was in love, but didn't know that Kakyoin liked him too. Jotaro started to steal from Joseph. He stole a ring that had no importance to Joseph and a tiny bit of hair gel. He hid both of the items in his pocket.

          Jotaro preceded to head to Kakyoin's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, meet me at the park at 9." He told Kakyoin. Kakyoin nodded. Jotaro left and went back to his room.

          Some time has passed and Jotaro was at the park. "JoJo!" He heard a familiar voice call out. He looked in front of him and saw a redhead jogging towards him. Kakyoin caught up to Jotaro and he smiled at him. Jotaro couldn't keep it inside anymore. He let his feeling slip out of his mouth. To Kakyoin, Jotaro's words of love sounded like a sweet melody.

          Kakyoin's smile grew brighter. He wrapped his arms around Jotaro and cried. He cried tears of joy.

          Ten years later, they both stand at an alter, both saying "I do." at each other and kissing. This is how a game of stealing turned into a game of love.