chapter twelve

____________________________________third person pov1 week before sarangs birthday

third person pov
1 week before sarangs birthday

"finally another friday, and another day of hanging out with you." says heeseung as he wraps his arm around sarang who flinched due to her not expecting to see heeseung.

"AH- you always pop out of no where!" exclaims sarang as she chuckles.

the two teens walk out through the back door like the usual. but from a far someone is staring them down with a death glare.

jiwoo.

jiwoo feels a small smile creep onto her lips as she walks away disappearing from sight. suddenly jiwoo bumps into her two friends.

"iDIOTS! what are you guys still doing here?" questions jiwoo in annoyance.

"well we're waiting for you cause you said we were supposed to meet up here so we can go to the mall together." explains yoonah

"mmmm...put that on hold you guys can go home for now alright." says jiwoo with an impatient tone as she sends a fake smile and quickly walks away.

jiwoo walks quickly down the halls looking everywhere and her eyes widen suddenly finding the person she has been wanting to look for.

"soobin! hey! psst!" exclaims jiwoo as she signals soobin to go her way.

soobin makes a confused face, "uh guys..i'll be right back." says soobin as he smiles softly at his band mates.

they nod and smile softly as soobin makes his way towards a smiley jiwoo.

"what's going on?" questions soobin but suddenly feels his face drop when he's being shoved into a lonely classroom by jiwoo.

"um...jiwoo- um....this isn't a good- um..."

"shut up soobin! you're thinking wrong right now! anyways...take a seat anywhere.." says jiwoo as she crosses her arms.

soobin looks behind him and gently seats himself on a desk.

"you know soobin....i know." says jiwoo as she slowly walks around the room.

soobin makes a confused face due to the fact that he's never really talk to jiwoo ever since he entered this school.

"mmm...sorry, i dont know what you're talking about." says soobin as he scratches the back of his neck from awkwardness.