chapter twenty

____________________________________(a/n):helloooo!! i just wanted to say thank you for reading! i love each and everyone of you! just wanted to also say my jake story will be released on 07/25 , the jay story will be released on 07/28, and coming...

(a/n):
helloooo!! i just wanted to say thank you for reading! i love each and everyone of you! just wanted to also say my jake story will be released on 07/25 , the jay story will be released on 07/28, and coming up i have a niki story as well and i might release it on 07/29! anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and again thank you so much for the support!<3
_________________________________
heeseungs pov

many mixed emotions run through my body and minds each and everyday ever since sarang came home from the hospital.

there are some good days, some average days, some days when i don't even know how she's feeling cause of how long she'd sleep, and some bad days. the bad days were always nightmares for me.

sarang would cry in pain hugging me tightly and would cry for help. as i sat there hugging her back trying my best to comfort her. i feel so useless sometimes. i wish there was a way i could take all her pain away.

why her? why did she have to be the one to suffer? why did she have to be the one to be sick?

i questioned that every day and still do til this day. i try my best to stay strong for her. no matter what i want to stay strong for her but i feel so weak. seeing sarang kills me.

how am i supposed to stay strong for her? i cry myself to sleep every night knowing that she can pass away anytime now.

sarang and i are still trying to keep our promise by spending as much time together no matter what. i always try my best to make our time together worth it. it's hard sometimes cause there are days i can tell she's in pain.

she still takes her medication daily, but it's obvious that it's not really working or helping much. i sometimes wished that she stayed at the hospital, but i understand that she wanted to come back home.

ryan and i have been helping a lot in the shop stilll since people still go over. soobin has been helping as well which is nice. sunoo and the others like to come visit as well and talk to sarang and help out with the shop as well.

"lee heeseung!" exclaimed sarang snapping me out of my thoughts.

"oh sorry...do you need anything?" i question as i make my way over to sarang whos laying down on her bed covered in blankets.

"no...i just want to lay with you." said sarang with a weak smile.

i softly smile as i start to get under the covers with sarang. i carefully pull her closer to me as she tries to scoot herself closer. sarang threw her arm over my chest and snaked her hand up to my hair and started combing her fingers through my hair.