CARVED

It's the year 1999, at a party, a student was about to have sex with a girl and some of his friends were outside the window laughing and taking pictures. The girl realized and started running to the bathroom to change. The boy looked at his friends and ordered them to stop, but the next day all the pictures had copies and everyone saw the girl naked. The girl, a few days later, she committed suicide and the boy she was with moved schools and forgot about everything, as well as his friends.

Years later...

A girl named sailee was on her way back home from a get together with some friends in Phoenix. While she was pulling up to the driveway, she saw that the garage was opened and that there wasn't anybody home. She slowly parked the car in and closed it. She went inside and tried to call her parents, but they wouldn't answer! There was a note on the table that said MURDERERS! She quickly ran outside and someone dressed with a black hoodie and a light gray mask with dots got in her way and looked at her. The person took out a butcher knife and stabbed her right in her stomach! The killer told her in a sinister voice, FOR MOTHER! Her parents came pulling into the driveway and while they got out of the car, they screamed sailee!! Their car exploded at the moment and sailee saw the whole thing!!

The next day.

It's our last day of school, why are you giving us detention ms. Gonzalez. I don't care it's still a school day and what you guys did was unacceptable. Look im sure we can figure something out, it's not that bad. The whole cafeteria is a mess because of all of you kids food fighting, so your going to spend your guys friday night at the territorial prison Ah shit, kill me already!!

It was there final day of high school about to graduate. The students are Pancho, Bryan, Hector, Israel, and Luis. Luis was the one that was arguing with the teacher. Meanwhile they were all together walking to their last class. Well this is great luis, you had to drag us into your mess again, said hector. Look, im sorry guys, and i bet were gonna have fun in that prison, we can explore the place, and maybe we can invite the girls, said Luis. It's gonna be detention, not a party, said israel. Yeah, and besides the girls wouldn't be interested in going their, said pancho.
Go where? Asked itzayana coming towards us. To the ... panchos said nervously. We are going to the territorial prison, wanna come said luis. Dude, were gonna be in detention, said bryan. If you girls want to come by and say hi to us, we would be glad, said luis.

Super see y'all there, said Itzayana as she went to her class. You should really start talking to her and stop acting nervous around her, said israel. I know, i know man, is just I don't have no game, said pancho. Don't worry pancho, cuz i am going to help you with, said luis sarcastically. And how are you going to do that, pancho asked. Not a clue, said luis. Let's just go to class guys, we'll talk about this later said bryan.

After school ended, everyone threw their worksheets and notebooks to each other making a big mess in the whole school. Ms. Gonzalez went after luis and looked at him. Don't look at me, I didn't do this, he said seriously. I know you didn't but im hoping in seeing you in detention, ms gonzalez said. We'll all be there, right guys, said luis looking at his friends. You guys are lucky you're still graduating, or maybe not who knows, ms. Gonzalez said leaving the scene.

They all went to the front entrance, the girls catched up to the boys. So you guys ready to go to the prison, said luis. We'll I can't said adriana. I can go but i'll be late, said mariana. We can go right now, said brianda, alexia and alejandra. Pancho saw itzayana walking to her car and he ran to get to her. Itzayana looked at him and said no i will not give u a ride. No i came to say if you're still going to the prison with us, pancho said. I was just kidding i can give u a ride, she said while getting into her car. So is that a yes, pancho said. Idk i guess, she said. Uyy pancho said. See u there said itzayana while her window went up.