𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

You walk into the Panda Express and try to find her. She wanted to meet me here.. correct? You think to yourself. Then you spot her.

"There you are bitch!! I missed you Deb!!" You say giving Debbie Ocean a huge hug.

"Yes, I missed you to." She says smiling and hugging you back. 

"You need to catch me up on everything!" You say finally letting loose to look at the face you haven't seen in 5 years, 8 months, and 12 days. The two of you catch up while ordering food. Deb found a place to sit outside so you sit and talk for a bit longer. 

"Soooo anything new? Like a new plan?"You ask. You knew Debbies would and will never get caught again, it was just all her dick ex, Claude Becker.

"Maybe...." She says giving you one of her signature smirks.

"Oooohhh! Fill me in!!" You ask getting really excited. Debbie explained the whole plan to you. You were amazed about how smart she was.

"We need you in it." She says in a serious tone. "We were wondering if you could design disguises for us, and maybe the dresses for the met ball."

"Of course Deb!!" Now you were really excited. You and Debbies have been friends since as long as you can remember. You loved working together, it was always so much fun. You would seeding all sorts of clothing for the crew and they loved the outfits that you made. 

"Don't get jealous though, there is another designer not he team." This crushed your spirit. "Rose Weil is her name. She will be dressing Daphne Kluger." You faked a smile.

"Oh yeah! T-that's fine!" You say, you hated the idea of another designer on your team. To change the topic you ask "Who is on the team so far?"

"Lou, Rose, Amita, and a hacker that goes by the name of Nine-ball. What kind of name is that?! Geez." She says rolling her eyes while taking another bite of her chow mein.

"What about Tammy?" You ask. You and Tammy were best friends. Yes Debbie, Lou, and you were besties. But you and Tammy were besties on another level. A mission wouldn't be the same without her. Honestly, the fact that Debbie asked you to do a heist before Tammy made you a little bit mad. 

"Oh good idea!! I will go and get her.. Thursday. If it's ok with you, Rose wants to discuss your plans for our outfits and fashion stuff if you wanna go tomorrow."  Debbie says wiping her mouth. She was eating like a beast. But that didn't surprise you, she hasn't eaten decent food in almost 6 years. 

Again you faked a smile, you hated this idea, you hated the idea of having another designer on the team, you hated it all. Why can't I dress Daphne?! You kept thinking to yourself. "S-sure.." you say trying your hardest to sound happy about this whole thing. You wanted to meet this woman. 

After about another hour, you and Debbie part ways for the time being. You go home and watch some Netflix while sketching dress idea's for the team. You go to bed and you can't stop thinking about her. Yay... can't wait you think before you drift off. 

                  >>♡<<

Hey my precious baby! (hopefully you don't mind if I call you that). I HAVE SO MUCH MORE PLANNED FOR THIS STORY BUT ITS ALMOST 11:30 PM HWEORGHERIUGHIUHGREIGH. I hope you enjoyedddd. I'm sorry for it being so short... again...... I just feel like I post short chapters. Anyways, hope ya'll lives are going well, if you need anything I'm here for uuuu <33

Insta: _.helena.is.queen._

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/9mulztzkqnh5i3vxudjq3o0ka?si=a087749b4b0243bb

(I have like a Julia and Rose playlist here you might wanna listen to <33) 

 literally don't have any other social media-... my tiktok is something else