Chapter 16

Mahi looked up to find Aavyan looking back at her with a smile. Her cheeks heated up as he pulled her closer leaving no gap in between.

They maintained eyes contact for like fifteen minutes. After which Mahi looked down blushing and lightly pushed him back freeing herself.

But her leg slipped on the flowers lying on the ground making them both to fall down on the bed with Aavyan over her.

(Like this)

Mahi looked at him, he looked so pretty, so pure and the best part was that he was her's, only her's.

Aavyan caressed her cheek softly as she leaned in his touch. She looked so beautiful lying under him, just like a angel.

Both of them set up on the bed as he still held her close to him. Mahi can feel his breathe on her face as he leaned closer and closer.

(read at your own risk...😗😗)

Their eyed closed as their lips came together in a blissful kiss. Mahi leaned back on the bed rest pulling him over her.

The kiss was different from what Aavyan experienced earlier today. While Mahira didn't care about him one bit, Mahi was handling him like he is made of glass and would break if she even touched him.

She lightly licked his lips where Mahira bit down giving him the relief from remaning pain. He knew that she didn't ask but he still opened his mouth letting her in.

Their tongues danced together as he submitted to her and let her explore his mouth. A moan slipped in the kiss as she tugged at his curly locks pulling him closer.

Aavyab pulled back and removed his shirt but Mahi stopped him before he can kiss her again.

"Aavyan meri wajh se ye sab...." He stopped her mid sentence keeping a finger on her lips.

"Mein ye tumhare ya mere nahi balki hamare liye kar raha hun" He said kissing her again. She fisted the bedsheet as he started leaving wet and open mouth kisses from her jaw to her neck.

"Ja...jaana" She breathed out as Aavyan softly bit down on her skin and licked it leaving a mark. He pulled down the sleeve of her top and kissed her shoulder blades.

He pulled back coming face to face with her with her again.

"I love you Mahi"

"I love you too jaana"

Their lips met again this time sealing a silent promise to be together forever.

(Bas itna bahot hoga na?🤔🤔)

Mahi chuckled as Aavyan fell foward on top her hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around him as he fell asleep snuggling in her.

 She wrapped her arms around him as he fell asleep snuggling in her