C

"Babe?" Jisoo husked lowly to my ear.

"Hmm?"

"Your hands please." She said dangerously that made me giggle but kept my hand on her thigh and squeezed it gently. I heard Jisoo groan and I couldn't help but smile at her innocently, earning an eye roll from her.

We are at Lisa's bar, drinking with our friends when I noticed a girl from the table beside us looking at Jisoo like she would devour her, I couldn't just let her continue with that gaze could I?

I looked at the girl again but she just smirked at me like she didn't care that I'm practically marking my territory.

My grip on Jisoo's thigh tightened making her whimper and looked at with wide eyes.

"What did I do?" She asked chuckling nervously and if it weren't for that girl beside our table I would have laughed at Jisoo's adorable face but the girl is starting to annoy me.

"Nothing babe, sorry." I told her as I pat her thigh and kissed her pouty lips that made her smile at me. She's such a baby sometimes.

"Oh god get a room you two." Seulgi said in fake disgust that made us laugh.

"Please, you're just jealous 'cause Irene isn't here yet." Jisoo rebutted with a smirk.

"At least I have someone." Seulgi said as she look at Lisa who only flipped her.

"Why? Where's Jennie?" I asked.

"Out of town, for work." Lisa answered with a pout.

"Ugh stop that. You look dumb." Jisoo said as she then wrapped her arms around me making me snuggle closer to her.

"Nini said I look adorable when I pout." Lisa said like a kid.

"Well your Nini isn't here so cut it out." Seulgi teasingly said that made Lisa frown.

"Y'all are mean, pay for y'all's drinks then."

"We're just kidding. I mean omg Lili you're so cute. Come here lemme kiss you." Seulgi exclaimed copying Jennie's voice and reaching for Lisa's face that made the latter smack her in disgust earning a series of laughter from all of us.

"Hey babe I'm just going to use the toilet, be right back." Jisoo said after a while before kissing my temple and stood up making me miss her warmth.

I was drinking my cocktail when I noticed the girl from the other table stood up as well, following Jisoo.

Oh not on my fucking watch.

So I stood up and followed them.

I think Jisoo is in one of the stalls because I didn't see her when I entered but the girl is just in front of the mirror by the sink reapplying her lipstick.

She looked at me through the mirror and smirked making me walk beside her and wash my hands.

The girl was about to speak when Jisoo came out of one of the stalls and smiled when she saw me.

Jisoo walks towards me and washed her hands as well.

"Missed me already?" She asked teasingly and I just rolled my eyes at her before kissing her. Jisoo chuckled at the kiss as she pull me by my waist closer to her.

"Hey Jisoo." The girl suddenly interrupted making us both pull away from the kiss but not from the embrace.

Jisoo looked at the girl confused.

"Uhm hey?"

"Sofia. We hooked up before." The girl bluntly said that made Jisoo choke on nothing as she looked at me with wide eyes when I untangled myself to her.

"I don't know her Rosie, I promise!" Jisoo said in defense and in panic, I almost laughed. Oh god why do I find this, her, cute? I'm down bad. I should be mad right? But this is really funny,

"Let me remind me you then." The girl said as she walk closer to Jisoo but I pushed her and grabbed Jisoo's arm.

Oh my god! The audacity of this girl. I can't believe there are girls like her in this world.

"Excuse me miss but I think you got the wrong person." I said unamused.

"Yeah, maybe you've mistaken me for somebody else." Jisoo added beside me.

"Wrong person?" The girl scoffed then chuckle.

"Kim Jisoo. We met summer of 2019 in Bali and hooked up the whole week we were there." The girl continued with a smirk as she looked at Jisoo who had a sudden look of realization making me roll my eyes.

We were all together that summer in Bali and I was still with my ex back then and I do remember Jisoo sleeping around.

Ugh. Jisoo and her reputation. I almost forgot she was a whore in the past. She changed a lot though so you couldn't blame me.

"That was a long time ago! Sorry but I have a girlfriend now." Jisoo said proudly as she then pulled me by the waist and kissed me.

And me being me can't resist her, so I kissed her back ignoring the girl.

"I've never been this happy my whole life. I hope you know that." Jisoo said looking in my eyes with nothing but sincerity and love.

She pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"So fuck off Sofie." Jisoo then said, turning to the girl making me giggle.

"It's SOFIA." The girl shouted but we're already by the door, leaving her there but not before I sent her a wink and a smirk.

When we got back to the our table, I sat on Jisoo's lap as she circled her arms around my waist earning the stares from our friends.

Oh Irene is here.

"Hi Irene." I casually said.

"Are you drunk already?" Irene asked making me frown in confusion and I heard Jisoo chuckle. Do I look drunk already?

"What? No? Why?"

"You both are all over each other already. Am I that late?" Irene said then looked at Seulgi and her girlfriend just shook her head laughing.

I felt myself blush when she said that and Jisoo kissing my nape didn't help at all. We really tend to get a little bit too affectionate when drunk to the point where we don't care where we are or who we're with.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting her close." Jisoo answered as she held me closer making me smile at her. God I love her.

"Ugh just get married already." Lisa said in faux annoyance.

"Hmm we will get there." Jisoo said throwing me a wink and I felt my heart beating so fast against my chest.

I think she heard it because she made me face her and leaned over my chest to listen and proceed to kiss it.

"I love you." Jisoo said and pecked my lips making my heart melt.

"I love you too." I said with a smile and did the same earning a groan from Lisa who was watching us.

"Good bye to you all. Imma call Nini." She said and stood up leaving us laughing.

That entire time at the bar Jisoo just held me close ignoring the daggers thrown to us by the Sofia girl who came back to the table beside us.