ilu

"Hey let's go outs-" I stopped as I look at the already sleeping girl beside. God she looks like an angel.

I couldn't help but giggle when I noticed her phone is still on. She was playing as she fell asleep. The game's still on going so I decided to continue playing for her.

Right after I finished the game, I heard knocks on the door that made me stand up carefully off the bed.

I walked towards the door and opened it to see a girl standing outside. She looks familiar.

"Uhm hey?" I greeted uncertainly.

She looked shocked to see me but smirked afterwards.

"They're calling for you guys downstairs. Dinner's ready." She said amused.

"She's asleep though." I said not wanting to wake Jisoo up, I just don't have the heart to wake her up.

"Moommmyyy where's daemo?" A little girl came out of nowhere said as she walk beside this girl in front of me.

Mommy? She looks young to have a child, I think she's just our age. And that's when it hit me. This is Jisoo's bestfriend, Jennie.

"Go inside and wake her up baby." Jennie told her child that made me open the door wider to let the little girl in. If I'm remembering it right her name is Ella based from the stories Jisoo told me.

"Don't worry I know she'll be able to sleep later. She needs to eat first." Jennie said when she noticed my hesitance to wake Jisoo up. I nod and  watch as the Ella climb the bed and tries to wake her godmother up.

"Soooo...." Jennie started that made me look at her again.

"You're the girl that Jisoo's fucking right?" She asked with a smirk that made me blush. I swear I look like a tomato right now. I was about to say no and lie but I just couldn't deny it.

"Is that a yes?" She asked giggling at my reaction. Did Jisoo told her about our little set up? What the fuck, this is embarrassing.

"So you guys are really fucking huh? That's just a guess but your reaction confirmed it." She continued when I didn't answer.

Her smirked was quickly replaced with seriousness as she walk closer to me, invading my personal bubble and what she said next made me clench my jaw.

"Stop playing with her."

"What makes you think that I'm playing with her?" I scoffed offended.

"What do you call your relationship with her then? Are you guys dating?" She said with a raised brow.

"Does your mom know?" She continued challenging me and my silence made her conclude that she's right. My mom is just downstairs with Jisoo's mom and yes she knows nothing.

My mom and Jisoo's mom are bestfriends. Their constant meet ups means Jisoo and I get to see each other since we were small. But it stopped when they both have been busy with work. So now, every holidays they will gather along with their other friends and that includes Jennie's mom. They're in the same 'circle' as my mom called it.

I was just glaring at her when we both heard Ella's loud giggles.

Jisoo is already awake and is tickling Ella's sides.

"Think about what I said before both of you get hurt." Jennie said and walk towards the two.

"Let's go baby? Let daemo get ready and we'll eat." Jennie said as she carried her child in her arms.

"Let's go daemo!" Ella shouted as they leave the room and Jennie gave me one last look that made me annoyed.

"Let's go baby?" Jisoo whispered copying Jennie but with a sensual voice in my ear that made me shiver and she just chuckle.