1 - Casinoboo

Ranboo strolled through the forest, trying to clear his head. The "fake" Dream wouldn't leave him alone, wouldn't let him rest. He was already messing with Ranboo's books, then his head. What's next? His son? Husband?

Ranboo shook his head for probably the fiftieth time today. Did you know that you loose ~20ish braincells everytime you shake your head? Ranboo didn't, and I only found out earlier today.

Of course Ranboo took his book to the woods, and of course something had to go wrong. As he sat it down on his knee (He was sitting down on a boulder to compensate) it flipped to that page. That dreadful page.

:)

Ranboo had enough.

But he didn't know what to do, or how to help his crumbling family.

How would he? It was starting to crumble before he joined the SMP, before he met his future husband or his adopted kid. Before he met Phil, or Techno, or Tommy.

Before he could remember.

Ranboo shook his head again, and wrote about the walk in his book. He can't have him forgeting, who knows what'll happen if he lost his book.

The sad thing is, I do.

Ranboo suddenly got a message on his comm, from his delightful husbando, Tubbo. He really did love Tubbo, platonically. They were platonically married and had a platonic son. He was Ranboo's best friend.

He wasn't Ranboo's only best friend, at least Ranboo didn't think so. He counted Tommy, Tubbo's best friend before (And still after) he met Ranboo, as his best friend. Of course, Tommy would disagree. He never got to hang out with Tubbo anymore, because Ranboo was hanging out with Tubbo.

But that didn't mean that Ranboo didn't see him as a good friend, if not the second best.

The whole squad of minors were sad really.

But things started to look up when Tommy finally agreed to hang out with the two husbands, as a trio. The bench trio!

Anyway, Ranboo got up and left the forest to go see what Tubbo needed. Based on what Tubbo put in chat, a delightful "HELPMERANBOOIDUNNOWHATTODO," it was nothing major. But he'd still go for his husband.

When Ranboo got home, his extremely tall height didn't compare to the size of the mansion Tubbo wanted. Foolish did a fantastic job building it, it was perfect for Micheal to run around freely without a hitch. As it was perfect for Micheal, it was perfect for Ranboo. Though, Foolish's keep-doing-all-nighter method wasn't prefered by the half-enderman.

"What do you need Tubbo?" Ranboo peeked his head through the door.

"Blah!" Something jumped out from behind the door, tackling Ranboo onto the floor.

The person burst into laughter, and soon enough, another started to laugh as well, over by the stairs.

"That was perfect!" Tommy said, getting off of Ranboo.

"It really was big man!" A huge smile was on Tubbo's face, able to light up the whole server in a single flash. It burned away any anger that Ranboo had, though not much was there in the first place.

"What'd you both need?" Ranboo asked as he picked himself off the floor and dusted himself off.

"Hang out big man!" Tommy responded, "All three of us!"

Ranboo was glad that Tommy's opinion on him was becoming positive.

"Yeah!" Tubbo fist pumped into the air, "Hang out time, both of my best friends!"

"What about Micheal?" Ranboo's face mimicked the shorter two, breaking into a big smile, "Someone should watch him."

"On it!" Tommy ran out the door, though in reality, he just needed his comm.

Ranboo and Tubbo walked into the humongus mansion. Their time with Tommy was a blast, even going over to hang out with Quackity for a bit. They ate some food and popped off together.

A yawn escaped from Tubbo's mouth.

"I'ma go to bed," Tubbo sleepily looked over to Ranboo, "Check on Micheal, will you?"

Ranboo nodded to his platonic husbando before heading his way to Micheal's room. Once he got there, he saw that Puffy did a fantastic job and that Micheal was already asleep under the covers.

Ranboo head to his room. He didn't mean his bedroom, he meant the library. Speaking of books, Ranboo probably should write down this whole fun adventure.

...

Where was it?!

His book was gone.

"Shoot," he mumbled to himself. He should probably check his and Tubbo's room first, then the library.

After hours and hours of searching, he couldn't find anything. Then it hit him! He groaned, he must've left it in the forest. He pulled on his coat and walked outside into the night sky.

When he entered the forest, a chill brushed his spine. He wasn't 100% sure why, but he felt like he should hurry.

He ran to the stream, where he probably left his book in the rush. But it wasn't there.

"No no no no no," he muttered, worried out of his mind. He couldn't forget the past few events, he wouldn't.

"No no no no no no no NO!" He found his book, lying in the stream. It was soaked wet.

'Ironic,' He thought sourly as he looked as the wet clump of paper that used to be pages of writing, 'Now what?'

Little did he know what the universe had in store for him.