𝙈𝙖𝙭 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧( 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙙'𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧)

David's car drove through the woodsy road, the sun barely up from its slumber. Y/N was laying in the passenger seat, only just waking up a few minutes ago. The girl yawned as she shook the sleep away.

Y/N: Dad?

David: Yes, N/N?

Y/N: Are we there yet?

David: Unfortunately no, we still have an hour to go!

Y/N: Come on-, we've been here forever!

David: We only started driving an hour ago? Why not get more sleep, maybe on our way; we could pick up F/F as a snack!

Y/N: Okay, *yawn*

Y/N layed back down and began to fall asleep, David looked back at her through his rearview mirror and couldn't help but smile.

-

David parked his car in the space next to the counselor's cabin, pulling out of his car; he walked to the back street and shook Y/N awake.

Y/N: *stirring awake* Did we make it, or are you going to sing another song to "bring up the spirit"?

David: No, we made it! Although *slowly brings out guitar*

Y/N: Please no-

???: Is this the daughter you were talking about last summer?! I thought you were lying?

Both David and Y/N turned back to see a tall woman with pretty brown skin, brown hair that was pinned up into a ponytail, and tired lilac eyes. David's eye shined brightly as he ran to Gwen to give her his signature bear hug. Gwen struggling to breathe coughed out a sarcastic greeting. David let her down as she turned back to the H/C girl that stood there; Gwen bent down and gave out her hand, and said

Gwen: Hello, you must be F/N, David told me a LOT about you.

Y/N: Yup and you must be Dad's Best Counselor Buddy For Life, Gwen?

Gwen: Yup, So are you adopted or something?

David: GWEN! I will have you know that F/N is my biological daughter!

Gwen: Who's the unlucky lady then?

David: W-well, uhm

Y/N: My mom abandoned us! We don't talk about her!

Gwen looked embarrassed and quickly apologized for bringing up a sensitive topic, David waved it off as he smiled.

-

A big yellow bus drove up the dirt road to Camp Camp, a jaded boy in a blue hoodie sat in the back of the bus watching the scenery change as they drove. He was expecting another year going here, nothing extraordinary or anything....yet.

The boy stepped out of the bus to see David and a girl his age standing next to him.

David: Max! I'm so glad you're back! It's been forever! How's school? How's life? You have to tell me everything!

Max: I can't tell my entire life story, David.

David: Well, regardless of that! It's great to have you back! Oh! You haven't met my daughter yet, how rude of me!

*David Motioned to the short girl next to him*

David: This is Y/N, my daughter! It's her first time coming to Camp Camp! :D

Max had to do a double-take, Daughter???? David?Daughter? Max climbed up David like a tree and said with disbelief and shock.

Max: You didn't tell me you had a daughter or even had sex?!

David chuckled as he hugged Max now that he was in reach.

-

Max: So are you like adopted or???

Y/N: Nope! I'm his biological daughter, I can see why you think that though; heh!

Max: Does he have any dark secrets that I can use to my advantage?

Y/N: depends, what are you planning on doing with that information?

F/N and Max conversed outside of the mess hall, David looked out of the mess hall window with a huge grin, his daughter and favorite camper are getting along! Gwen noticed David's noticeable smile, It wasn't his usual smile; it was small and genuine.

Gwen: David, what are you looking at?

David: Oh! I just noticed that N/N and Max are getting along well! I was worried they wouldn't like each other!

Gwen: Why wouldn't they get along?

David: Well, while they both get in trouble a lot but Y/N more remorseful; while Max and merciless. I was scared they would fight over that, but.....

David turned back to the pair outside and now saw that they were chasing each other with water guns, laughing.

This summer will be even more fun than the last!

AN: if you guys want part two, please vote for this story! ;)