10

Mingi was now over his embarrassment for losing the game AND paying for the food. He was now walking out with Yunho, it was around 5:30 p.m, and they were just walking around the park nearby, the weather was just and it would be stupid not to take advantage of that.

Suddenly, Mingi's sported a sly mischievous smirk when he saw Yunho's back walking in front of him. He moved smugly, lazily draping his arm over Yunho's shoulder, and saying,

"Oh Yunho, are you the sun because your smile has been blinding me."

"Ah Mingi, you're on."

Slightly shocked yet panicked, Mingi tried to play it off cool. He could withstand Mingi-level-sap pick-up lines from Yunho. Yunho began to do a pickup line rapid-fire, and boy Mingi was NOT ready.

"Are you my bank loan? Because then I'd have tons of interest."

"You do know being broke isn't flex-worthy-" M

"Aren't you the princess of the Sea?  We mermaid for each other."

"That-That is a very bad pun."

"Nah it isn't, check this one out*, Are you french? Since Eiffel for you! HEY! WHERE YOU RUNNING??

Mingi was dashing away, hands covering his flustered face. His oh-so foolproof plan to make Yunho gay panic had backfired horribly.

Well anyone other than a baby would realize running in a park while covering your eyes would not be a good idea, Mingi didn't. Because Mingi is a baby, it's the truth.

Unfortunately, he slipped and fell face-first into the fOrTuNaTeLy soft grass.

"AHHH!"

"Mingi calm down it's just a scratch."

How did Mingi manage to scratch his hand and keep the rest of his body safe?  No idea, anyway, Yunho is here to save the day.

"Yeah, take this water and clean it properly."

"Ugh it will sting though, and that will hurt."

Mingi's whines go unheard as Yunho pours water onto the wounded palm. He drinks the rest of the water from his plastic bottle, before crushing it and throwing it into the trash. Then he uses his office shirt to wipe Mingi's hand clean because Mingi is wearing Kashmir fabric, and he can't damage that.

When they leave back to pick up their office bags and go home, Mingi slyly hooks his pinkie onto Yunho's, and they walk watching the sweet sunset, a cool breeze keeping souls at peace.

TBC

A/n: I've been busy doing the compulsory stuff first. See yall soon, drink lots of water and avoid extra fatty food!