Forbidden Love. part 1.

Imagine your family is usually involved in folk culture, meaning half the things you do is not done by others. One of them are arrange marriages. You got married to your husband Shane for 2 years now...and they forced you to break up with your ex-boyfriend Zayn. 

Yes. 

Zayn... THE Zayn Javadd Malik. 

It wasn't until a few weeks ago when you discovered One Direction, and the moment you laid eyes on the man you use to date.. all the love you had towards him, came crashing back down onto you... hitting you like a ton of bricks. 

You've lost him... he's promised to love you forever... but now he probably doesn't even remember you... he's a pop star now... and living the dream. 

He always told you he'd love to sing for you one day... in front of a million people; to show how much he loves you, and how happy he is that you're in his life. 

But that's history now... 

The break-up still burned in the back of your mind...

"AND NOW.... ONE DIRECTION'S NEW SONG... LITTLE THINGS!" The radio announced.

The slow music came on and you instantly recognized Zayn's voice as he started the first line. 

"Your hand fits in mine; like it's made just for me.. but bear this in mind it was.. meant to be.. and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me."

His voice was so pure... so deep.. He sounded as beautiful as birds chirping in the morning, as calming as the sea after a storm... The way he puts all his emotions into one little line is pretty impressive. 

"I won't let these little things slip... out of my mouth... but if it's true.. it's you.. it's you they add up too. I'm in love with you... and all these little things." 

Once again, you were overwhelmed by the way their vocals fit together... it sounds like 5 heavenly angels singing a song about girls' insecurities. 

As soon as they finished the song... you were already in tears. Never in your life have you heard a song, so moving and so perfect... especially the way they sang it... it seems a bit too perfect to even be real. 

Suddenly, you heard the front door open and slammed shut. 

Time to face the wrath of your "beloved" husband..