🏛️ Forever with You 💞

AU used: Greek god AU ✨

Main ship: KiriBaku ❤️🧡

Requested by: @Magical_Maria (TYSM!!! You are an amazing person, luv you)

(A/N I know the picture doesn't have anything to do with the theme of the story, but it's just so goooood 😍😍 Hope you enjoy 💙)

Bakugo POV:

I was standing on the balcony of my apartment which was in the ethereal palace in the sky (UA) looking over the small village I was given to protect. Surprisingly it was a rather peaceful day, the sun was shining, the plants were thriving and there wasn't a cloud in sight, well that was until I heard someone crying out my name in a frantic prayer (us gods have very sensitive ears when it comes to our names) it sounded like a young male, the voice was actually familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on who it was. After a few seconds of trying to figure out who was praying to me, I remembered that they seemed to be in distress, so I went back to paying attention to what they were actually saying, to see if it was serious or not.

Kirishima POV

After yet another row with my parents and a beating from my father, I had had enough, I went to my room crying, trying to think of a way to leave this hellhole. After a few minutes of thinking (and crying) I came up with the idea of praying to a god, but who to choose? there was Deku- the god of hope and redemption, Shoto- the god of second chances and balance, Shinso- the god of sleep, All might- the god of strength and many others, but none of them seemed the right fit for my needs, then I remembered about the god I prayed to most often, I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of him first, Bakugo- the god of explosions and perseverance. Personally, Bakugo had always spoken to me, he always tried his best, always pushed forward and didn't dwell too much on things, he was also extremely manly and didn't look to bad in the mosaics or drawings -but that's not the point. I quickly put on a cloak and rushed out my room, aiming to get to Bakugo's temple without any conflict. I was just creeping out the door when my hopes of no conflict were destroyed. My father was standing there looking at me, glaring. I was trying to determine my best hope of running when he spoke, "And where do you think you're going?!" his words were slurred, he must have been drinking again. My mother was nowhere to be seen either, she must have left to one of her friends after the fight. "U-uhm... I was going to do some... some... chariot racing?" I said, hoping he'd believe me and let me go, "Okay then...." he then began looking around the room before reaching to get something, I opened the door trying to leave as soon as possible. I was nearly out the door when suddenly he turned and threw some glass shards at me, some missed, most landed. I hissed as I felt the pain, it had opened up some of the other wounds he'd given me previously. I stood standing in the doorway and trying not to cry, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of winning. He smiled seeing the tears in my eyes, before saying to go. I quickly took my chance before he could change his mind. I rushed down to Bakugo's temple, begging he'd answer my prayer. The sharp rocks of the street down to the temple clawed at my already injured feet, and soon I was struggling to even walk. Finally, I reached the temple. As I began to set up an offering I felt something wet on my cheeks, tears. I began to speak, and realised how broken my voice sounded, ironically, this made me want to cry even more. I spoke out my prayer and nothing happened, I let out a broken chuckle at how foolish I was to believe, to hope. I crawled into a ball and just began to let it all out.

Bakugo POV

I felt my heart tug in my chest as I heard how broken the young male praying to me sounded, suddenly the prayer stopped, I looked down to the temple they were praying at, and gasped to myself as I saw who it was, it was the young generals son, Kirishima. He always prayed to me and gave me the best offerings, so you could tell I had a soft spot for him, Mina (goddess of dance and queens) always teased me about it too. I decided that the best thing to do for now would be to take the boy away from where he was and make sure he was ok. I flew down from the palace and walked into the temple, after changing my appearance to look like a mortal first of course. I bent down to see if he was awake, he wasn't, which made my job a lot easier, after checking he was still alive I picked him up to take him home with me, he flinched at the contact which worried me a bit, but I just decided to brush it off for now, after taking him securely in my arms, I decided that I could probably move now, so in a flash of light, we were gone. Once in my apartment, I sat him down on the bed. Now all I had to do was wait for him to wake up.

Kirishima POV

I blinked my eyes open slowly and noticed I wasn't in the temple, I then noticed I wasn't at my home either. This wasn't good, I sat up quickly and noticed a pain, or rather lots of different pains around my body. I decided to stay sitting but to not try and move any more than that. I looked around to try and get a better grip where I was, as my eyes travelled around the room, I noticed a figure leaning on one of the bed posts. I yelped slightly, causing more pain, and decided that the bedding was suddenly very interesting, as I was playing with the duvet, I noticed that I had bandages, all over me. This did not help my already building anxiety. "Oh, you're finally awake." I jumped at the sound of another person's voice, before realising they were talking to me. "U-uh Hi," I said, choosing to smile at them, " Oh right. You don't know who I am, do you?" I shook my head at this, "Ah... I'm... The god Bakugo.." wait what "Huh?.." Actually, it was very likely that it was him, after all this definitely wasn't a mortal home and he did look a lot like he did in the mosaics, I blushed at that thought. He looked kinda worried when I blushed though, and it seemed he was because he then asked me, "Hey, uh... are you.... okay?" he also began to blush at the end of his sentence, I giggled at this which made him turn a brighter shade of red. I nodded, before realising I still didn't fully know where I was, I asked and he then told me I was in the ethereal palace of the gods, also known as U.A. My eyes widened at this and it was his turn to giggle, I asked how long I would be staying, and he shrugged, before saying "Uh... I didn't really think about that, forever?" I smiled, "I would like that," He blushed a dark pink and I could feel my face doing the same, I couldn't wait to spend forever here.

(A/N Wow.... That was a long one and it took a long time to write too. So many POV changes. I just didn't really know how to end it tbh, but it's done now so... thank you @Magical_Maria for the idea. I did actually think about making this a book but I knew I would've run out of ideas, so instead it's just a really, really long oneshot. Hope you're doing good, have a great day/night and I will see you in the next oneshot, bye 💙)

Number of words: Too many.

Proof-read: Kinda 😋