*~𝙆𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧~*

For them, living was meaningless. They had seen their loved ones die right in front of them yet the only thing they could do was cry as they saw how their lifes were taken away. These images would hunt them in their nightmares, Even when awake they could hear the meaningless cry's for mercy of their people.

(Y/N) understood that the archons would do anything to protect their people, however, Mortals could not control where to be born.

"Do not worry mom, I will join you and the others in no time" They slowly rose their sword and placed it on the edge of their neck.

"Three..Two...On-"

"(Y/N) May I ask what are you doing to yourself?"

"Captain Kaeya Sir!" (Y/N) exclaimed while dropping their sword.

"Not only to you vanish from the city, But you also attempt to kill yourself?"

"You never fail to surprise me"

Kaeya walked up to (Y/N) and picked up their sword.

"I understand your situation, And why you would choose this. Nevertheless, we have a promise, don't we?"

The Cavalry Captain was correct. They had made a promise to each other. They would avenge they're people by destroying mondstadt just like the archons had done with Khaenri'ah, their home.

"We'll do this together, Alright?"